□ Fine but not so Fine □

Yoongi's pov:

After everyone introducing themselves in the most stupid way possible all of their eyes fell on me cause I was not the one to talk all this time. Well.. Maybe because it was stupid! And so out of my waters. Did I say it was stupid?

I cleared my throat as it was already too awkward for me

I cleared my throat as it was already too awkward for me. "I am Min Yoongi... I came here because I am meant to shine! That's all!" I said trying to act natural. Everybody was staring at me like they were waiting for me to continue.

But seriously... That's all! From when I was a kid till now I only had one dream... To achieve every goal I have in my mind cause I deserve it... and I will do anything to achieve that. When I say anything I mean it.

I can't believe that after everything that douch Park Jimin made a comeback like a motherfreaking boomerang. But this time it landed right on my face! Even a boomerang has more dignity than this douchebag but anyway!

So I guess I need to think of a plan b' to actually displace him or even dissipate him from my eye sight... forever! Oh I like that word! Forevere! Forever, forever! I am carrying a torch for this word...

I can say that I love it! I am in love with the thought of him... out of the picture.. Isn't it the greatest thing since sliced bread!?

So let's think Min Yoongi! Let's destroy some lives over here so we can be the protagonist and the famous kid once again!

Kath's voice aborted me from my thoughts after a while. "So let's start with the practice guys!" She said and it hit me. When Jungkook was ready to enthousiastically tried to approach the line I seized his sleeve.

I hate that look of unawareness he emits everytime I literally apply myself, do my best, give all I've got, to explain a single thing!

"I can believe that dufus is back!" I whispered to him and he turned to look at Taehyung.

"Tae is not a dufus!" Jungkook answered and I face palmed my forehead. Why am I even trying? He is not going to comprehend any details I may try to proceed into his mindset. Cause As much as I despice it.. Jeon Jungkook is slow!

"I was not talking about Tae, Jungkook!" I made myself clear and he gazed at me with awe. Dude! I need to get paid for this, alright?

"Then?" His soft voice led me to roll my eyes...

"Jimin!" I whispered that freakish name that its tone rangs so unpleasantly to my ears. Jungkook shook his head in disbelief.

"But Jimin is n-" He tried to exclaim something but I interrupted him.

"Jimin is not a what!?" I hissed and he stiffened in fear taking some steps back. He gulps trying to be less audible and then decides to retort.

"N-nothing!" He stutters in anxiety...