□ The revelation □

Y/n's pov:

We were walking down the street after our practise. We were almost holding hands peaking at each other for time to time. He could make me blush in so many ways... or giggle... or feel embarrased without a reason!

The atmoshpere in between us was literally something out of this world

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The atmoshpere in between us was literally something out of this world. So unique... delicate...!

He carefully seized my wrist and made me step up the stairs of the public sqaure. He led me to sit on a bench and after I did he sat beside me. "I can't believe we won!" He announced shocked of us winning.

"Yeah! You worked really hard! I am proud of you" I  complimented him for his hard work. He looked at me all perplexed. "What are you talking about? I should be proud of you! You were amazing back there!" Now it was his turn to say something nice about me. 

"I was okay! You were the one to have all the eyes on you! You were the protagonist!" I continued complimenting him. "No.. Cause as long as you are in my life you are my protagonist. You are the one that my eyes are focused on 24/7! The spotlight is on you!" He expressed and my jaw was ready to fell open.

"Jimin!" I said and he giggled. Suddenly the skies fell open, letting some rain drizzle down on our heads. He looked at me meaningfully and smiled. "That's the place we met!" He pointed at the center of the public square and I beamed.

"Indeed!" I announced. 

"Remember... You were dancing in the rain and I was under that shelter. I was running but then stopped to catch my breathe... I lifted my chin and then spotted a miracle!" He said and I couldn't control my blushing issues.

"Oh Yes Yes! Can I share a behind the scene moment from that day, that you actually call a miracle?" I said excited remembering every single second of the day. "Of course!" He scouted closer to be more sympathetic.

"That day... I was crying!" I announced and he opened mis mouth, isolating his lips. "No way!" He pouted like a baby and I beamed. "Yes... but you could not see it because of the rain!" I smiled wide at my sentence and Jimin started caressing my hair with his hand. 

"I was crying my heart out and the only way to shake it off was to dance... set myself free. I wanted the rain to wash the pain away." I added and Jimin came even closer to me without isolating his hand from my hair.

"Why a beautiful girl like you had been crying like that?" He asked so eager to know, ignoring how hard, the rain was drifting, heavier from the sky this time. "I thought I was alone... I had no one... I felt so unworthy! I remember myself literally praying.. praying in the rain! I seeked for something to change my mind. I was bursting out crying with fear!" I admitted everything like I was alone.

"And what happened?" He asked so intrested like he was watching his favourite movie. "You appeared! I saw it as a sign! It was not just a coincidence!" I confessed and his eyes had a spark in them. They were making me feel the warmrth and comfort in them.