□ Rainbows □

Y/n's pov:

"B-but" I was trying to think of something. I could not leave like that. I need to persuade Taehyung. He can not give up like this. I do not know exactly what happened but he can't quit!

I felt Hoseok's grasp around my wrist taking a few steps back. "Leave Y/n!"

Taehyung said as a respond to my previous sentence

Taehyung said as a respond to my previous sentence. "Let's go Y/n!" Hoseok didn't let me answer cause he just dragged me with him and the rest of the guys followed.

We walked down the street until we were no longer visible to Taehyung. I sighed big, exhaling this air from my lungs. "So what are we gonna do now?" Jungkook asked like he knew what just happened. That boy can drive me insane.

"I have no idea!" I said ready to give up. You know something! I have my own problems.. I can't pay so much attention to a horsehead quitting the studio when I already have a horsehead lying to me!

Let's focus on Jimin and his stupidity and after figuring out what to do about it let's move to Taehyung.. I can't handle both of them... I was so deep in my thoughts that they already were talking about their plan.. Baically.. Jungkook's plan...

"And we can buy these ropes and try to drag him so we can tigh him to a chair while he is sleeping and then..-" I caught him off before he waists some more of my presious time.

"Jungkook.. N-O! No! We are not gonna do that! Read my lips! Nooooooo!" I said aggresively cause my mind can not get Jimin out of it. Cooparate you stupid brain!

Jungkook pouted like a fragile baby and took three steps back crossing his arms. "Look what you ve done now Y/n!" Jin said and tried to calm him like he indeed is a baby that we need to take care of all the time! Geez!

"Guys.. Can I have a talk with Y/n please..." Hoseok asked and Jin hugged the small boy taking some steps away. Hoseok beamed at me. Why is he smiling? Can't he see that the day is sincerely bad?

"I wanna talk to you.. about Jimin!" He announced and I tried to restrain myself. Now he is acting like my brain! Just popping his name up without a warning.

"What about him?" I tried to play it cool when I was boiling inside. Even his name can bring all the memories back. From us... mostly dancing, staring at a gloomy sky, laughing, eating, drinking milshakes, kissing, secretely holding hands. Oh not again! Y/n consentrate.. Even that nick name he calls me.. Rain!

Rain! I mean, Y/n! Stop thinking about him. Now!

"Don't stay mad at him for too long! I am sure he misses you a lot!" He said and I scopffed. How do I even know that? Aghhh Love is hard! Did I just say the L word.. I think I did... Aghhhhh! What's wrong with me?

"I... Think... I .. love Jimin.. Hoseok! And he did this to us! To me.. to you! I trusted him 100% and he broke that in a mere second!" I announced and he scoffed. "You are a lil overdramatic Y/n!" He said and I scoffed again.