□ Reflecting myself □

Jimin's pov:

After his practice Namjoon decided to come pick me up so he could drop me off the studio. To be more specific I used him as an excuse to be studying. My parents believed me and I fell terrible.

But still, I didnt have a choice

But still, I didnt have a choice. I was deeply grateful that I had a tender person full of passion in my life, so I could call him my friend in times of distress and unhappiness.

Namjoon was my first friend and he stayed like that for as long as I can remember myself. He was here wiping off my tears like I was doing the same to him. Most like my brother, the other part of my soul.

I am so blessed to have a brother like him although we are not even related. "So how was practice?" I asked referring about the last thing he has done before coming to take me to the studio.

The streets were empty. Not even a sight of a car. We were walking at the moisty sidewalks. "It was Perfect! I felt that... how do you call it? That burning flame wanted to come out of me? Did I say it right?" He put his hands in his pockets, laughing.

"Yes you did!" I praised him for imitating and copying my words cause it's the only thing I have ever said and probably was right.

"You seem excited." He stated looking at my enthusiastic image, walking with little jumps in between. "Yes! I am really excited! I cant wait to see her and dance and laugh and..." I was thinking of all the things I could do today until i was in front of the studio. That silver color of the door made me smell and realise that it was fresh painted.

My gaze fell on the blonde boy, looking at the door as well. "So, what are you waiting for! Go in!" He pointed at the door, sniffing hard. His nose was red because of the stormy weather. "Sure! See you!" I waved, fixing the bag on my shoulders.

As usual I entered, walking up the challenging  staircase leaving me dizzy everytime and meeting the first floor with the counter and always the same old lady sitting behind of it

As usual I entered, walking up the challenging  staircase leaving me dizzy everytime and meeting the first floor with the counter and always the same old lady sitting behind of it. I am used at just waving at her.

I met the hallway leading to the classrooms and started walking in. I think Rain said that we would be practicing at classroom 3? I was mumbling the numbers like a kid learning how to count.