□ Lets do it □

Jimin's pov:

My room feels so homely as I stare all around for the last time. Every piece of furniture brings back all these lusting memories. Some of them were remarkable, touching and even breathtaking. 

Some others were harsh, depressing and sorrowful

Some others were harsh, depressing and sorrowful. One of these is me standing in the middle, stepping on my ordinary carpet holding the hundle of my suitcase.

This suitcase except from my clothes carries so many more things... Like my dreams. Every memory with Y/n... When I met her dancing in the rain and that started everything. Even though she was the reason all this thing happened I wouldnt change anything.

I might be the fire when she is the rain but something strong connects us and only lives in our memories. I also remember when she was the one to pick me to be her partner at this project when I was feeling so out of water and helped me get though anxiety.

The next thing I will always remember is our first kiss. That kiss was like a black ink on a white paper. It will always have its mark into my heart no matter where I go. Cause Y/n kissed me and she is my soulmate.. No matter if I am leaving today I will meet Y/n again.

Rain and I are meant to be together!

Because of her I met so many new people and feelings... Happiness, Sadness, Fear, Anxiety, Pain but these feelings reminded me that I am still alive! I am still breathing and that's a gift I have. I shouldnt throw it in a garbage can when there are so any things I should try.

Even if they keep me away, send me to a bunch of new countries I will never stop doing what I've cherished for so many years... Cause it's a dream I am supposed to live. Nothing will erase that!

And no matter how far I am from Rain I will always try to get close to her... Even on a payphone if times of distress won't allow me to reach her with a different way. I would even book a ticket to secretly fly back for just a day and then return like nothing happened...

She was the one to teach me what love is and I am so grateful that I am willing to do the best I can. To fly overnight... Send her letters everyday... Text her, call her... Be with her with all the possible means I can find cause even if we are seperated our hearts will never be... 

We are seperated but we are together exactly like two stars in the sky. Like Venus and Mars... We might be different but we are the same... 

She made me realize who I am... And now that I know it would be a petty to leave this all back and make a new start. I am not willing to give up on her. So she can be proud of me... So she can be proud when she learns the first news about me when I am far...

So she can say that 'Hey! He made it! I knew he could do it!' and have a smile in her lips just like the smile I had everytime when I was secretely peeking at her. That smile when I was returning home after our private practice and was hidding my red cheeks on my pillow.