□ Information □

Jimin's pov:

I was feeling a lump in my throat growing bigger and expanding until it reaches my stomach. I looked at the silver door in front of me.

I am home! I stiffened and my thoughts immediately dispersed with my hand glued on the handle. I cleared my throat harshly but repeatedly. I sweep my light brown hair and finally getting my body exposed to Carl.

I bit down hard on my already pressed lips.

My heart was pounding against my chest in the well-known image of him standing a few steps away from me. I smirked empathetically,  bowing like I am used to and he beamed.

"You came back sir!" His raspy voice got heard and I smiled wider than before. "Yeah I am back Carl!" I retorted but before I could even continue my conversation with him, mother called out for me.

I looked at him with bewilderment. He shrugged his shoulder like he didnt know a thing. "Jimin! Are you home?" She repeated like I didnt hear the first time.

"Yes mom! I am home!" My voice echoed in the hall we were standing until I felt the urge need to yawn. "What happened?"I whispered to my friend and he raised his eyebrow in unawareness.

"They seem a little edgy today sir! Where were you all day?" He implied a question having me perplexed whether I should voice myself or stay quit like I am used to.

I looked at him stressed and quite agitated

I looked at him stressed and quite agitated. I was hoping for this staring contest to stop cause it had me agaped, staring like a fool. "Out with Namjoon!"he didn't seem to buy it.

He had that *know it all* look that still haunts me everytime. I stiffened looking down, actually gulping a little. "Sir you know you can talk to me!" He was concised and I nodded. "Jimin!" Mother continued yelling my name.

"Carl, see you later!" I briefly answer leaving him abandoned in the hall. That was rude I thought to myself. I didn't have a second choice though cause ignoring my mother means death.

I swooped my feet into the dining room,   observing both of my parents eating their dinner as usual. My father completely unbothered to even spare a single glance to his son and mom quite frustrated.

"Hi!" I gulped, finding my usual seat to rest a little. That seat was always so comfortable to be honest although it had the exact same leather and shape.

"Where were you?" Her voice was shaky and breathless - sending chills down my spine in unpleasantness. "With Namjoon! We were at this science club assignment for our grades."

I lied like it was my profession. My thoughts blend along with my mind blurring the full image. I dont even have a plan after all this misery.

"You need to study even more! I dont think that being all the time with him, will be productive!" Dad hissed with a raspy deep growl at me.