□ Epilogue: Mikrokosmos □

3rd person's pov:

Jimin's parents stormed out of the house when Carl called them to transfer the news. Jimin left so he can join the play they forbitted him to join. 

That actually made them run trumendously. They got in the car and ask for the driver not to lose a mere second but get them there on time.

As soon s they walked in the auditorium their eyes blinked. They arrived at the second act of the musical play. With a quick glance at each other they noticed Jimin at the center of the stage with a blinding spotlight on him.

 With a quick glance at each other they noticed Jimin at the center of the stage with a blinding spotlight on him

His moves could portray feelings, emotions, contidions. It was the first time to spot Jimin dancing. It was the first time to spot Jimin being... happy... Free... Enjoying himself... and a lot more than that.

Then everybody else from his friends probably started fiercely running in the stage, jumping, moving, dancing like they wanted to fly. But Jimin was still in the middle of all of these situation. He is the protagonist. And it hurt deep down but another part of it didnt. 

They both were staring mesmerized at their son's figure until the curtains closed. They were so unable to find the words to speak. It was impossible! The lights of the auditoriam turned on and they realized that the play was over.

Loud chatterng was now audible as people were making there way out. Everyone having a smile on their face. That was the instant when they finally stared at each other quite shocked... 

Backstage:

As soon as the guys were backstage they all created an enthousiastic group hug. They made a strong bond that nobody could destroy. Screams of happiness and love filled the air as they were jumping, hugging, dancing, talking... Eveything! 

"We made it! We saved the studio!" Jimin jumped holding Y/n's hands

"We made it! We saved the studio!" Jimin jumped holding Y/n's hands.. They were so happy nothing could change that. Cause indeed they are the reason the studio could still work after that day. 

It was a massive factor for them to feel euphoric cause they saved the studio doing something the have passion over. 

"It was... amazing!" Y/n said and Hoseok gave her a back hug. She kissed him on the cheek and Jimin admired her smile when she is happy...