□ Who are you? □

Y/n's pov:

I was at practise pretty early until it wasnt! I mean we were there 20 minutes before the lesson starts. We all sat down and I have to admit. I am thinking about him... I mean why is he late? What if he drops out as well.

Because of me! I am the worst! I put an elbow one one knee and rested my head on my clenched fist. Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"So why are you like that now?" And all the eyes were on me now. I hate attention being on me like a spotlight in a dark room.

 I hate attention being on me like a spotlight in a dark room

"He didn't come!" I say and then the door swung open. I was waiting to see him but it was Kath... We ignored her and continued talking.

"And who's fault is that?" Jin asked.

"Mine?" I shrug my shoulders.

"And who is gonna fix it?" Jungkook asked and I looked at the boy sitting next to me. I started carassing his hair with both of my hands.

"An adorable puppy!" I said with a full boy not stopping messing with his head like he is a dog. Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Talk to him!" A random guy from the corner hissed. Jeez!

"Fine!" I gave up ,saying to the guy.

My glance fell on the wooden floor. I will... If I ever see him again.. He dropped out I am sure. I will never see him again... I dont know but something makes me feel like that. I looked down distressed and ignore the door swinging open.

Suddenly everything went speechless. Everything literally stopped in a mere second and I fell two eyes glued on me.

I slowly lifted my chin to gaze at my front view. My eyes locked with his in just a second. He was confident.... Taking small steps closer.

"Hi... I am Park Jimin!" He adressed to every single person in this classroom but his eyes were on me sitting on the ground with my squad.

What us he doing?

We already know his name!

I could notice that Kath raised an eyebrow bewildered. That didnt overawed Jimin to stop. He continued talking.

"I am 18 years old and I was born In Busan... My parents want me to work at their company as the Ceo... But... When I was 8 I turned on the Tv and my eyes captured a girl dancing on a tv show. I was staring like I found my other half.... Well... Some months ago I was walking down the streets on a rainy days until I stumbled on my feet. That's when I saw an extraordinary image. A girl was dancing in the rain!"

Embarrassing. Now the whole class knows I like singing in the rain in front of people.

His eyes were glued on me once again... It feels like I forgot how to breathe for a moment.

 It feels like I forgot how to breathe for a moment