□ White lies □

Y/n's pov:

The teacher made a big prologue, beating around the bush. She welcomed us back and made a brief speech for the new students. Jimin was making eye contact with me from time to time. He seemed nervous but honestly he doesn't have to be.

He is prudent and I really know he can make it

He is prudent and I really know he can make it. His dance moves were out of this world. So airy, windy and loosened up. A carefree pedal of a flower, flying, ripping the sky in the middle. That's what he reminds me of. I was thinking about him until I heard Kath's voice.

"Y/n are you okay?" She asked me and I came back to my senses. I realised that the whole class was staring at me along with Jimin. "Yeah! Yes! I am sorry!" I retorted my answer really embarrassed.

Everyone turned to look at the teacher except from him, who's eyes were on me for a little more, forming a smirk on the corner of his quivering lips.

We both decided to look in front of us cause Kath was still speaking. "So this year we are gonna start with a new project that will be assigned to all of you!" Project? It sounds so wonderful.

We all cheered up because we really like working. We are all composed and sedate when it comes to projects because they have to do with something we love: Dance.

I looked at Hoseok and he put his head on top of my shoulder. "Okay! I am super excited!" He hissed in my ear. We were waiting for details about what we have to do.

"So my idea was to make teams and think of a special concept parallel with real life, you could find a dance choreography that describes that story, feeling , even a colour! And after that you could present it to class! The best choreography wins!" When she said the word teams everyone turned to look at each other.

They were always so enthusiastic. I usually was on Yoongi's team every time we had a project but this time Yoongi was looking at Jisoo, the new student. I let it pass cause I really disliked cooperating with Yoongi.

I mean, I sympathize him but we just find impossible to communicate. "So tell me your teams, to write them down!" She put out a notebook. "I will go with Jisoo!" Yoongi retorted wittily. "I would like going with Hoseok" Jennie informed.

Kath wrote those two groups down. "I will go with Lisa!" Jin said when his turn came. Kath nodded writing that down. "Y/n what about you?" She woke me up from my imagination. I looked at Jimin. He seemed nervous looking down but lifting his head from to time.

I looked at him and gulped. "I would like to go with Jimin!" My eyes never left his figure. He lifted his eyes to meet mine and at first a shocked expression appeared. "Jimin you dont have a problem! Right?" Kath asked him. "W-what? Of course not!" He scratched the back of his neck really nervous but with a small smile when he looked at me.

Our eyes had a connection I never had with anyone else. It was like I could see a light vibing in them. A deep blue color with aspects of white and golden orbs. His eyes were a mirror of his passionate eyes. What am I saying inside of my mind? I need to take a grip. I met him yesterday.