□ Milkshake threats □

Jimin's pov:

"Jimin are you okay?"

The voice of a already sweaty man finally made me concentrate on what was actually happening in the room.

I looked at his green shirt at first and slowly my eyes were rising up till they met his. He was smart enough to catch the fact that I am terrible... and well... I am also crying so that's a bonus I guess. 

His question about me being okay made me wanna cry even more for a weird reason, I still can not fully comprehand. But my tears started falling in a harder way than before. I could not restrain myself anymore.

"Hoseok... I can't anymore!" I just kneeled down on both of my knees and burst out in loud sobs. It was like the world stopped spinning for me.

I can't pull myself to stand, I could try, yet tears come in such generous streams as I long for a hand to reach down. Out of the blue I felt something like a hand touching my shoulder, in a slow but tender way.

 Out of the blue I felt something like a hand touching my shoulder, in a slow but tender way

I was not expecting although I really wanted that. I really wanted someone to soothe my pain like that. With teary eyes I lifted my chin only to be seen by a smiling Hoseok kneeling down exactly like me. 

He indeed placed his hand on my shoulder. I thought it was an illusion but I was wrong... apparently.

"Do you wanna talk to me?" His heavenly voice made me feel all these homly feelings.

I was feeling like I am at home. To be more specific... even better.

I wiped some of my tears being stuck on my eyes and cheeks, exhaling. But I could just not regain my breathing patterns back. 

It was like I forgot how to breathe for a moment. He was obviously concerned and I can not undrestand why.

"Jimin! Relax! Breathe!" He seized me and placed me inside his arms. 

I finally could breathe because of the safety he was providing me in a hug of an older brother. I wish I had a brother like him. He is so reassuring, comforting me... making me feel better!

In his arms I finally found a way to normally breathe and he was the reason behind of all of this. He is really making everything perplexed really obvious after a while.

When I finally was a lil better he regained his personal space but still with his one hand was glued on my shoulder. "Why are you comforting me?" I asked with a wobbly voice and he just giggled.

Well, I obviously look funny right now! Messy hair, swollen eyes, wobbly voice... I am a mess... Feeling like I am breathing my last breath at the moment... He must think I am a baby by all the tears I swept in front of him.

"Isn't that what friends do?" He asked me and my lips were ready to isolate. He considers me as a friend... That was a painkiller to my god damn head ache.