□ Spies □

The night was passing by so well. She was mesmerizing under those lingering lights of the streetlights illiminating the place with these spects of gold and the moon light. The atmoshpere was pulling me torwards her like a magnet meeting its other part.

Electricity! She was striking like a lightning in front of me, capturing my numb eyes to her beautiful lips

Electricity! She was striking like a lightning in front of me, capturing my numb eyes to her beautiful lips. All I wanted was to take a small taste. To share that moment with her. I was leaning on and on until my phone started ringing.

At first I was so invested that didn't realise how unlucky I am. I looked at her eyes awkwardly and she emulated me but with a step back. "I-I am sorry!" I whispered really annoyed of what just happened.

I grabbed the phone that was kept in my Jeans pocket. My mother was calling me, destroying what happens when two planets collide. Some people might think that, thats bad but no it's not. I just looked at her quite obnoxious but not because of her.

"Give me a minute!" I pleaded taking some steps closer. I picked it up with a heavy heart cause I knew that I was gonna get scolded for being a disappointment. "Hi mom!" I tried to play it cool like nothing in the world just happened.

"Where are you Jimin?" Okay! She is pissed! I am doomed. Her voice was so sharp ready to cut me like a knife. "I am with... Namjoon! The project is still not over for today" That was the cheapest excuse I have ever said.

"It's late! Get back now!" She ordered. Noooo... All I want is to stay with Y/n. She makes me smile and laugh and giggle and forget about the world we are in. All I see in her eyes is the galaxy. Stars, planetes, constellations.

"Fine!" I sighed deeply. I really don't want to leave Y/n alone right now but if I won't keep my promise to my parents they will probably think I am hiding something. I have to choose! I hate choices. Can somebody choose for me please?

She hung up on me. Wow! I looked at the beautiful girl looking at the moonlight so absent minded and unaware of me staring. I took some steps closer to make her to notice that I am back.

"Hey! I am sorry but I really have to live If I want to stay alive!" I mumbles embarassed but she actually found it funny and chuckled. "Yeah! You should go then!" She joked about my situation and finally my teeth apeared because of my wide smile.

"But where are you gonna spend the night?" I asked in agony. I didn't think about that earlier. How foolish! "What do you mean? My house!" She claimed making my eyes wide a little at her naive response.

"Yeah! Not in a million years!" I admitted leaving her puzzled. "Are you saying that I won't go back to my house for a million years?" She raised an eyebrow but mostly scoffed. "I don't know about years! But tonight you are not gonna go back!"

I practically ordered her but not I am a control freak but because I care about her. What if she goes back and her drunk father will be even more harsh now. "And where do you expecting me to stay tonight? To The park or the public square?" She laughed but I was being serious.