3: she's a rainbow

Harry

I could see the emotions in her face as she told me those words. I loved that girl and she loved me but we couldn't just jump into a relationship. I needed to know her more and with being in a band wasn't going to help that.

Everything about her was gorgeous though. Once she walked in and stood in front of me I almost melted at the sight of the beauty I saw. Emotions began to tumble back.

"I'm sorry, Arabella. I didn't mean this to be like this. I just wanted to see you. At the most reconnect." I spoke softly, I needed to know how she was doing and if she was safe.

Her father was a terrible man when she grew up and as heartbreaking as it is for him to move away and start a new life, he only took his anger out on her.

"I am happy you texted though. I really thought you forgot about me," she nervously giggled. "I see you all the time and hear you sing all the time that it made me wonder. I knew if I DM'd you, you would never see it."

I nodded with a smile. "When I answer teenagers with like a question they literally freak out."

She snorted before covering her face. I missed that. People find it so embarrassing to snort but on her, it was cute in my eyes. She looked at me, her face becoming red and embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed around me, it's me. The one who would splash you in the kiddie pool and the one who saw you naked when we were toddlers. I've known you since we were little. You don't have to hide from me," I explained as she looked up to the ceiling.

"You know if you were to see me naked now, it would be a completely different story," she smiled before leaning back in her seat with her arms crossed. "And splashing me in the pool was a really dick move, Harold."

I smiled as she grabbed a glass and poured water inside. She gulped down the water quickly as I continued to watch her. I can't believe she was really in front of me. Same lips red and same eyes blue. Same white shirt but couple more tattoos. I could finally touch what I saw. But we aren't who we use to be though.

Her eyes met mine as she put her glass down. "You know where we should go?"

I looked at her with my eyes squinting. My hands were covering my mouth as I leaned against the table. She smiled before putting her glass down.

"A club," she mentioned the idea as my head instantly played scenarios of what could happen. I wasn't going to drink though, I would go for her and for the music but a hangover while listening to teenage girls scream the lyrics viciously? Doesn't sound like a good time.

"I won't be drinking," I tell her as she shook her head.

"I don't expect you to. I just want to let loose and dance with you. Learn more about us both. See where the night takes us?" She shrugged waiting for my response.

I sighed giving in. "I'll drive, I rented a car."

She clapped her hands as I left a twenty on the table for the bill before leaving the place with Arabella. I sort of was interested in this side, Risky Arabella. She covered herself in her jacket as we walked to the car I parked in the parking lot.

I opened the door for her as she gave me a curtsy jokingly. I walked to the other side of my car and hopped in. She plugged in the routes to her favorite club in my GPS. Twenty minutes away.

She pressed the radio. "Not going to lie but we know I have the best taste of music in this car right now."

I shook my head while laughing as I got out of the parking lot and started to drive us to the club. She looked out the window while David Bowie began to fill the car, he smiling while hopping along to Let's Dance.