6:: sympathy for the devil

Arabella

My veins boiled with pain. And anger. Fire grew inside of me with the amount of anger I've felt in that very moment, more than ever before. He was with a brand new family, not the one he left seventeen years ago instead.

"Dad," I spoke back after his voice spoke my name for the first time in seventeen years.

"How are you doing?" He smiled, wiping his face and whiskers before bringing his full attention on me.

I shook my head, crossing my arms as well. Harry was still next to me, I saw his body tense soon after he realized who I was talking to. My heart was beating fast and full of adrenaline rushing through my veins. Harry grabbed my hand slowly in the heat of things and pulled it to the side of him so I didn't do anything stupid.

"I was doing great till I found you here," I snapped on him before looking at the kids next to him.

He tried to laugh calmly to himself, trying to not show any hurtful feelings from my words. "Kids, this is you half sister Arabella."

The little boy looked scared and frightened of me. The girl was staring at Harry as if he was the last human on earth, like he was God. I mean he is but that isn't the point at this moment.

"Hi Arabella," the boy whispered as I ignored him. It was rude and I would probably care later but at this moment. "I'm Thomas."

"Hello Thomas," I mumble back with a smile before looking back at my father. "Why are you around here?"

"Destiny wanted to visit the One Direction concert. I can't believe Harry is so much older. I see you two have found each other again, I knew you would," he nervously smiled.

"Can I talk to you alone, away from your family?" I asked respectfully enough for my liking.

Harry looked over at me calmly before looking at my father with hopefully a fake smile. "I can watch the kids while you talk."

"Please Daddy!" The girl yelled at my father. I cringed at the words coming from her mouth. She grew up with a father where I never did, I had my aunt who replaced his spot.

"That's very nice Harry, but whatever needs to be said, my children can hear it," he told him back politely as my blood boiled.

"I don't want you children to hear what I have to say to you. You disappeared for seventeen years with nothing to tell me and I come in here to find you at a fucking IHOP with a brand new family and you looking way healthier. What? My mum wasn't good enough for you?" I screamed with tears piercing my eyes in anger and sadness from the truth I saw.

"Arabella, do not raise that tone with me," he said lowly and angrily.

I scoffed. "You have no right to tell me what to do. You left us. I have no sympathy at the moment for you. In my eyes, you're the devil. I couldn't careless about what you have to say about that."

The kids looked over at Harry before the girl walked up to him. "Harry Styles!"

"That's me," he nervously smiled as if he didn't know which side to pick but didn't want to be rude either. I watched as she began to hyperventilate. I looked over at Harry as we met eyes. His eyes gave me a sense of calmness, I wanted to reach that calmness but I didn't know if I could.

"I know you're upset-" he began before I cut him off quick.

"I am beyond being upset," I told him with another scoff. I crossed my arms and looked at him.