5:: play with fire

Arabella

Harry showed me around the bus after he put my suitcase down. I smiled softly after sitting on the large bed in the back of the bus. "That bed is for when I get claustrophobic. I sometimes do so I asked for a large bed in the back just in case for when it kicks in."

I smiled at how sensitive he was, I know many want a guy they know will be strong and protect. I just want my sensitive Harry. Mine. I jumped onto the bed, laying my back down until every muscle in my body relaxed. Harry left the room so I could relax and get settled in. I heard whispers the longer I laid down on the bed with my eyes closed.

"Harry, why did you bring her here? We were supposed to be touring with just the boys. If I knew this, I would have brought Freddie with me because you destroyed our rules," Louis voice in the distance of the tour bus.

I kept my ears listening with the conversation. "Louis, she's all that was on my mind. Stop acting so ignorant!"

Harry was angry now. I walked over to the door and shut it slowly so no creaking noise would appear. I jumped back on the bed and grabbed my headphones for my IPod. I knew I would need these for sure.

"I'm being ignorant? At least I didn't bring a random girl on the bus that you don't know if she's using you or not!" Louis yelled before I slide in my earbuds and played music on shuffle. Play with Fire by The Rolling Stones began to play as I took a deep breath and closed my eyes listening to the lyrics.

Well, you've got your diamonds and you've got your pretty clothes. And the chauffeur drives your car, you let everybody know. But don't play with me, because you're playing with fire.

Nobody should mess with me, I have fought people in the past. I always acted calm and relaxed but instead I needed to calm myself down for real. I thought about the times I would kick and scream at people when my family had problems when I was little. I wanted life to be normal, I had moved to a new city, my family was splitting up and my life was changing.

I felt comfortable now. Life I felt was getting better and better since the second I got a Facebook message from Harry. I feel like I could breathe again.
I opened my eyes to toss my body to the other side before my eyes laid on Harry in my room. I yelped, my headphones flying off in the fear I had on him sneaking up on me.

I jumped up onto the ground holding my heart. "What the hell Harry!"

"I didn't think your headphones were that sound resistant," he held his hands up and smiled laughing.

"Don't fucking startle me like that again, Styles. Or else you're gonna get a heel in your eye!" I threatened over dramatically. I pulled my hair back into the back of my ears while looking down, trying to readjust myself. "What's up?"

"I have to get going for practice and for the actual show tonight, you can stay in the back of the stage or you can chill in here for the night. Try and readjust or you can unpack and relax. Just send me a call or text if you need me?" He explained sweetly with a smile at the end.

I smiled back before putting my backpack and suitcase on the bed. "I think I might stay here. I don't want to worsen my headache from drinking last night."

"Okay," his voice highly spoke as he grabbed a blanket my feet through on the ground. "I will leave my number on the fridge. There is a lot of leftovers and food in there if you want."

"Thank you Harry. You're very thoughtful," I walked over and hugged him tightly. His head rested on top of mine. I released from the hug before taking a deep breath and looking him in the eyes. "I heard the argument you had with him."

"With?" He acted clueless, his eyebrows pushing down creating lines on his forehead.

"Louis," I said his name. Harry's face immediately went back to normal as he nodded and took a deep breath. "If I am a problem, I can leave Harry. I don't for sure have to stay here. It's sweet but if I am not wanted then I understand."