22:: anybody seen my baby

Harry

Arabella has been home for two weeks now. We have cleaned the house, gone out for many dates, and even contemplated buying a dog. Her eye has finally healed, but it doesn't make the urge of hunting her sperm donor of a father down any better.

Since Arabella has been stressed out lately, I wanted to do something nice for her. I left the house telling her I had an interview with a worker at Gucci today when really I had a completely different plan. I wanted to take my own car so I could stop and pick up things easily while letting her have a day to read by herself and all. I had many different plans for the day in New York. First, I thought that I would stop by our new favorite coffee shop and buy her a chai tea since she's been in love with those.

I parked my car in the side parking lot so nobody could easily recognize it. I slid my hood up and walked into the cafe. "Hello! Welcome to Black Fox, what could I get started for you?"

I looked down at her name tag before starting my order. "Hello Chelsea, I was wondering if I could get a medium cold brew coffee and a large chai tea?"

"Yes, of course!" she smiled while adding the order into the computer. "Anything else?"

"Add a piece of coffee cake on there too, please?" I asked, looking at the containers next to me.

"Alright, your drinks will be over there," she pointed to the end table as I paid and thanked her again. "Have a great day!"

"You as well, Chelsea. Very happy to support one of my favorite local businesses," I tell her with a smile as I left the place.

I walked over to my car with the food and placed them lightly on my passenger seat. The next stop I wanted to go to was a flower store. Every time when I was little and had her over, I would always pick flowers in my Mum's garden for Arabella. She always kept them in a little vase in her room. The flower she would always have kept in her room each and every time and cry when it would die was the sunflowers I would give her.

Sunflowers became her favorite flower that she would beg for us to pick every time in the garden. I had no real idea why. The bees would always attach onto them which caused her to scream. I smiled to myself from the thought of baby Arabella trying to run away from the bees who weren't even trying to bother her.

I parked the car next to the flower booth that was on the side of the road. "Hello, sir! How can I help you today?"

"Is there any way I can get a bouquet of sunflowers if you have them?" I asked politely while taking out my wallet.

The older man turned around to grab a bunch of singular sunflowers and tied them all together. He put the flowers into a plastic wrapping for me to carry and set down in my car. He gave me the bouquet of flowers with about seven large sunflowers. I handed the man a twenty as a tip as well and wished him a good day. I walked back to the side of the road where I parked my car.

The last place I wanted to go today before going back to the apartment was a jewelry store. I have had a thought for a while on how it was time for me to spend an extreme amount of money for Arabella in an engagement ring. I wanted to live the rest of my life with her since the very beginning and I was happily able to now since we are in a turning point for our relationship. I wanted to spend money on an engagement ring for Arabella so I can provide an idea of the level of commitment I am serious about with her. I plugged the address in the GPS and started to follow the directions on the screen.

All I knew was that Arabella wouldn't want a huge stone on her hand. She would want a smaller ring with still a lot of glam to it if someone were to look at the ring. The Beatles began to play on the radio as I hummed along, tapping on the steering wheel to the beat of the song in my happy mood. I loved spoiling Arabella, she never wanted me to and wanted to work for her things herself but all I wanted to do is make sure she has everything she's ever wanted. She deserves it.