11:: doncha bother me

Arabella

After the concert, Harry came into my room closing the door behind him. My body was snuggling a pillow under the blanket as I faced the wall. Harry placed a hand on my shoulder to see if I was awake. I turned around and sat up to face him.

"How was the concert?" I asked quietly, my head pounding from getting up and moving too fast.

"Many fans screaming, all very happy. It's the highlight of my days sometimes. I love them with my heart and it just makes me feel happy to know that I bring happiness to many people's lives and that it's self just brings me happiness," he smiled genuinely while telling me. "But tell me why you were having a like panic attack when you saw Angie. She's a good person, Arabella."

She is a good person. Are you kidding me? I don't think a nice person is out to destroy you for the love of your boyfriend. God, sometimes boys don't focus and pay attention. I looked at him for a second before shaking my head and looking down. He wouldn't believe me anyway. Why try?

"Harry, she hurt me. Multiple times. She was the reason I hated school when younger and would scream and fight my mum when she made me leave each and every time. She was the reason I hurt my knee. I didn't fall off of a slide. She made me do that, she made me tell the teacher I fell off the slides where she kicked my kneecap and damaged it so much that I still have problems to this day. She is in love with you Harry and you don't even see it. She played moves on you since we were little," I shook my head slowly beginning to yell these things at him through the haze of anger that began to show in my vision.

He looked at me like I grew a third eye on my forehead. "No, no that can't be true."

"I just told you everything in a summary, remember when she would ask to talk to me in private? I would always be hurt at the end of that time outside of either she pushed me into the fence, kicked me or punch me and just hurt me like a bully. I could forgive her now because yes it was like sixteen years ago but I still deal with my knee today and I never had a sorry and she is still with you to this day. She's in love with you, the way she looked at you earlier when you introduced us again. I can't," I went on and on. I probably sounded ridiculous but I didn't feel it. I felt scared.

"Angelia never would have done these, I know her Arabella," he continued to believe the lie. I looked at him with tears brewing in my eyes. I knew he didn't believe me. I knew he wouldn't. Then again he did just reconnect with me while he knew Angie the whole time I was gone. "I'm sorry, Arabella but I just-"

"You don't believe me. I understand," I sniffled as tears slowly pierced my eyes and fell on my cheeks. "You've known her longer. No need to explain."

"No, Arabella," He began but I cut him off with my hand. He started to feel bad and I could see the alertness in his green eyes when he noticed me crying.

"Tell me one thing though," I ask him. I stood up and walked towards the window on the bus and sat on the chair. I looked outside so I didn't have to stare at Harry's eyes as my heart would possibly break from the question. I stared at the road that had the illusion of moving from us driving on the highway.

"Yes?" His voice cracked in response which I felt my heartbeat begin to pump and beat faster than before I started this.

"Did you date and have sex with her?" I asked quietly in the room. The sounds of the bus moving were all I could hear soon after. I know this question is personal but for me to continue to wondering would hurt me and drive me to insanity.

"Yes," he spoke after a while of waiting. It sounded hesitant. I took a deep breath as my heart hurt. "It was a new year's party from a while ago. She went with me and then I got hammered and we hooked up. Afterward, we dated until I became uncomfortable and saw her only as a coworker before I ended it. She was upset about it and still is kind of."