21:: emotional rescue

Arabella

The next day after the chaos, I hopped on the private plane and went home. I needed to be with Harry and to explain everything and get everything handled with my father. I didn't want to see him again ever. My mother called him to talk about how he wanted there to be a restraining order and the law added in as well. I wanted to do this and get it all over with.

Many people helped grab my bags this time due to the number of things I had inside. I just wanted to throw everything in the kitchen and run into Harry's arms. I wanted to be away from my life and back to my regular life that Harry has helped build up for me. I loved that man for everything he did for me and I couldn't explain the love I had, even when my father tries to take away from him by getting back into my life.

Finally, I landed back in New York City as the sun has only been up for a little while. It has been only twelve hours since my mother talked to Harry. I left at three in the morning after sleeping from four in the afternoon and on. I told my mother I would fly her out next week to hang out in the city with me.

I went into the car that Harry has gotten for us to travel to New York City at the time and to be safe. I threw my stuff in the back with the help of the other men and tipped them all.

"Terry! Hi! I have only been gone a day but it was a whirlwind," I explained with a smile as I hopped into the back of the car.

My eyes met with his through the mirror. "Miss Stone, I missed hearing your daily conversation with me yesterday. How was Seattle?"

"The only good thing about my trip to Seattle was seeing my mother. Other than that, it wasn't really so good," I tell him before explaining everything that happened to me including my father and Remi.

"I was going to ask you what happened to your eye, Miss Stone. I felt like that was too rude but I always felt like I needed to beat someone up for you," he laughed trying to crack a joke in the terrible time.

"I think you and Harry could do that for me, Harry knows already and I am scared of what I will go home to," I tried to take a deep breath to calm myself down.

"Well, I will warn you he has been drinking all night. He made me make a run to the liquor store and leave it on the counter of your apartment. He was listening to music from the sixties and blasting it while in your bedroom I am guessing?" he calmly told me as my heartbeat went up instantly.

Why would he think this was a good idea? Harry was always unpredictable when he drank, he never wanted to because it would make him like his father when he would. He was always rude and making snarky comments when he is drunk. I calmly gathered my things and tried to play it off with a small laugh. I pulled my phone out only for it to be dead since I used it the whole plane ride. I threw it back in my purse and looked out the window. What happened to me wasn't a big enough deal for him to start pouring the alcohol. I tried to keep myself from starting to become upset at the thought of the monster I would have to tame once I get home. The home that Harry and I created might soon not be my home depending on how well the conversation goes with him.

I had a feeling that I should stop on the side of the road at some restaurant in order to grab a drink before getting back. Two drunk people arguing though? That might not go well. But would it be interesting and easier for me to calm myself down? Yes. I couldn't just drink my day away because Harry did though. He had to have known I would want to talk to him once I got home about everything. I had such a terrible time in Seattle, I wanted to rant to him since I couldn't on the phone and I was hoping we could stop somewhere in order to just talk.

"Everything alright, Miss Stone?" Terry asked politely and brought me out of my thoughts, his eyes glanced at me through his mirror.

My head snapped towards him as my eyes met with his. "Ummm, yeah. I just don't know for sure what I am going to do about the situation at home. I don't know what I want to do about it."