3

"New Trainor"

I swung my arms around jihoons neck.

"Mine is goofy but sweet." I said while closing my eyes. He smacked me in the face. "Hey, what was that for?!"

"For acting like a girl." He said while removing my arms. "Now I'm the girl huh? Says the one who likes strong girls." I rolled my eyes, and cheekily smiled.

"So what if i do? Whats wrong with it?"

"Well..i dont know, youre gay." I begin to stand up, but get pulled down again.

"Gay huh?"

"Let go, you rascal!"

He was choking me! The heck does he want?!

He let go and chuckled. I looked at him.

"You should take that mask off." I said and he shook his head as a no. "Why?"

Silence.

I held his arms and pulled him to stand up. "Whatever it is man, if you want someone to talk to. I'm here." He smiled, although i cant see it, I can tell.

-

"Where is she going?" Jihoon asked and i sighed lazily. "Practice for her stupid taekwondo."

"Its Karate dumb bitch." I looked down and i saw Yoongi. "Sorry hyung!" I shouted and looked at jihoon giggling.

"Oh yeah, Karate it is." I saw his eyes lit up. "Whats wrong?" I asked. I never saw him so...fascinated?

"Hey yoongi, dont talk to my lil baby like that."

J-joy?

I looked behind me, and saw her.

"Joy!" I hugged her and he hugged me back. "Missed me lil boy?" She chuckled and looked behind me.

"And whos this man? Your friend?" She asked and i nodded.

She went towards him. "Hey there, im Joy, your noona i guess." She said and i nodded. "Hes younger than me."