16

"Crash"

"I'm debating whether I should let you do this." Jungkook stared at me, I looked away pretending to not notice.

"What do you mean? I have this motorcycle since I was 16, I can drive like a pro." I scoffed but he didnt seem to take it. "But I'm here, and I'm very heavy if you ask me. And I- you know what? I'll drive." He said while lifting me up and putting me in the ground.

"What?! No!" He hopped on my motorcycle and started the engine. "Jungkook, what are you doing?!" He is trying to start the engine, which is not working. "Just wait." He rolled his eyes.

"What do you mean 'wait' you piece of- Jungkook!!!" Before I could even scold him, he drove off without any control and almost hit the wall.

I almost fainted.

"Oops, good thing theres a break." He said while backing, and positioning himself to try it again.

"Jungkook, get down this instant." My heart was still beating fast, because of the accident that almost happened.

I dont want to be rude, but I didnt get angry because he almost hurted himself- okay fine I kinda got angry because of that. Right, I did get really angry because he almost got hurt. But its also because my motorcycle almost crashed!

I swear to god this motorcycle is my dream, its black, its big, its mine. It doesnt even have a scratch until now.

He looked at me, scanning my emotions. When he finally notced that i'm mad, he got off while pursing his lips.

Even if I like him, I dont want to forgive this shit. He almost broke both himself and my motorcycle. I huffed an air out of my nose out of annoyance.

"Jungkook, this fucking motorcycle is my life. And you almost crashed it! Cant you see how shiny this is? It means I take care of it, and I dont want it to get hurt!" He just looked down, with a small pout formed in his lips.

"I told you that i'll drive and still your stubborn enough to ride it and let it crash against the wall! Just listen to me atleast once, for gods sake!" I scratched my hair while scanning the motorcycle.

Theres no scratches which is good, but still!

"If you want us to not die and be able to complete this week without any organ missing in our respiratory system, let me drive." I said while starting the engine and putting my helmet on.

He just stood there looking at me with sad eyes. My heart softens at his face.

Is he..

I started to blame myself, but the thought of Jungkook crashing my motorcycle came to my mind. My anger came back and looked away, furiously.

"What are you waiting for?! Christmas!?" I said while looking straight ahead. He murmured a quiet 'sorry' before hopping behind me.

"Minji?" His deep voice whispered behind me, I gulped.

Dont let him get into you Minji, remember he almost crashed your motorcycle.