28

"Worst"

I stood there, infront of her.

I can feel something boiling inside me whenever her eyes land on mine, I just want to quickly end her in the spot, but I know thats not a good idea.

I'm following Rose's footsteps.

I joked internally, snickering to myself.

I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts by Areum, turns out she has been talking to me all this time.

"Minji's your name right? Thats a nice name for someone like you, it fits perfectly." She smirked at me; I simply ignored her, feeling disgusted by her existance. I cant believe people like her actually exist. I feel bad for the humani-

"Listen to me!" She screeched, feeling tired of me zoning out. The crowd was still cheering, but that's besides the point. She went closer. "Just quit while we're on it, I dont want you regretting something later." She continued to have a smug look on her face, staring at me up and down.

We're about the same height, so its very hard for her to look 'down' on me if you know what I mean. She didnt look terrifying at all, she just looks like a twat.

"Why arent you answering me? You are lucky you got to speak to me, why not take the opportu-"

"Okay, lets get this!!!" The MC, who was olivious of everything, cut her short. Her hands clenched, glaring at the MC.

"Tell us whenever you both are ready." The MC again spoke, smiling at the both of us. "I am." I spoke, taking deep breaths. Hoseok and Sinb where the ones who first screamed when I spoke, my lips curved up as the crowed started to cheer. "Lets just get this over with, it will be done in a few seconds." She gave me a smug look, crowed cheering for her as well.

"Then, lets start!"

Come on, Minji. You got this!

We both are on our uniforms, barefoot, and all ready to fight. A guy went between us. He whispered a few words to her, before facing me. "Good luck." He said, nodding his head. I give him an assuring look before clenching my hands into a fist. I placed them in position, remembering all the lessons Granpa taught me. He cant come, yet I still need to win this.

The man left, sprinting. But for me, it looked slow motion.

The girl youre competing with, usually starts with a forward kick. So dodge to the left, and attact from the back.

Grandpa's words repeated on my head, as I stared intensely in the thin air.

I got this.

"You got this!" Jin's voice rang to my head.

As expected, her long legs kicked, as if its on slow motion, I easily dodge it. Her face was priceless, but i'll think about that later. Because of the strength she placed to his kick, she stumbled forward. I swiftly travelled behind her so that she cant throw a side punch. I jumped, turning 360° and kicking her back hardly, making her kneel, facing the other way. I smirked internally.

Gotcha.

The crowed was cheering; the man from earlier came back. He kneeled infront of her, counting.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4--"

"Shut up." Areum growled, pushing her body to stand up. The crowd roared at the sight, feeling excited.

She limped closer to me, her smirk not fading. "That was good, I guess. I bet thats the only move you kno-"

Feeling tired of her bullshit, I throw a punch on her cheeks, blowing her away. "You just have a lot to say huh?" I frowned, keeping a distance from her.

Now I dont know what the hell this hoe is planning, I need to stay away and watch how she's react.

Suprisingly, she bolt in towards me, preparing to punch me in the nose. She was weak, her body was so skinny there was no way she can hurt me, but I still need to keep her from getting any  points at all. So I blocked her hands with my palm, elbowing her head, sending her kneeling infront of me for the second time.

"Thats all you got?" I teased, feeling good about my self.

This is easier than I thought.

"No." She replied, leaving me dumbfounded.

Before I could even think about it, I felt something on my feet, making me land on my back.

What.

I fell.

I fell on my fucking back.

Laying on the ground, I stared at her standing infront of me in disbelief.

Theres no way.

Her hands are too weak to even punch me, and she---she made me lay flat on my back.

Wait what the hell am I even doing?

Panicking, I stood up in a flash.

"W-wh-"

"I win." She laughed slightly at my face, "its fun seeing you confuse, anyways, you should probably start to leave."

"Areum.......WINS!!" The crowed was confused on how the hell that happened, but some cheered anyways.

I looked at my friends faces, they looked as confused as me. I looked away, feeling something I cant express.

-

"F-fine." Taehyung sighs in defeat, cleaning his ass with a toilet paper.

"Jesus fucking christ Taehyung, I cant belie-"

"Stop it Jungkook!," Taehyung cried, getting out of the toilet stall. "I get it now, I'll do a rematch. Lets just go, youre getting scary, and we still need to watch Minji's fight with the Areum gir-"

"Fuck, right! Why didnt you remind me?!" Jungkooks face continued to get scary for Taehyung, "S-sorry, you were too mad!" He shakily dried his hands, "Youre like a fucking demon."

"Lets just go already!" Jungkook frowned, stomping off the bathroom

-

"When you knock someone, and they fell on their knees, its said here that its a total of 100 points. But a fell on the back is a total of 250 points, double if they cant stand up. You have 50 points for the punch, the elbowing was....uhh 75 points, right. While the flying kick was 100. Let me grab my calculator." Jungnam paused for a second, grabbing his phone while we watch.

I looked down, Namjoon rubbing my shoulders. "I cant believe it." I whispered for the tenth time. "I know." Joy pursed her lips.

"You made her kneel 2 times, thats 200. Then, a flying kick, 300. A punch worth 50 points, 350. And lastly, you elbowed her, so.....thats 425. While Areum..., she just made you fell so thats 250, but you didnt stood up, a total of 500 points."

"I cant believe this fuckery." Yoongi scoffed in disbelief. "Its okay, I lost too." Sinb tried to make me feel better, I let out a chuckle, remembering her fight.

When her competetor was about to throw a punch at her, she raised both of her hands in defeat.

But even so, her brother, Hoseok, was amazing. Rose was a boss, Jimin was so close to winning, Bogum and Jungnam was untouchable. Joy sadly didnt win, Taehyung, it was a draw, Jungkook won, of course.

"W-what happened!?" Taehyung panted, behind him was Jungkook.

His eyes met mine, and I internally screamed. "Did you win?" He smiled widely.

Well, shit.