27

"Toilet"

I like him.

Or maybe those feelings may have grown without me noticing.

I'm finally admitting and accepting it, I like Jungkook. I couldnt deny that fact any longer.

Everyone is noticing it, even so myself.

But whats real is, im not dumb. Im dumb, but not that dumb. Okay fine, maybe im really dumb, but not to the point were I wont notice my own feelings.

I was in denial.

Not because im stupid, definitely not because im hard to get, absolutely not because im shy. But because im afraid.

Im afraid to be rejected, especially by him. I want to be viewed as a strong independent woman. I dont want to be weak because of some person.

But to be strong, you need to face the truth.

Its not even that deep, I dont know why im overreacting. But for now, I'll forget about Jungkook and just deal with him later. I have some important stuff to finish first, and thats the competition.

I have dreamed for this moment to come, I cant just let the oppurtunity fly out of the window. Specifically because, Areum is going to be my competitor.

Now, I have a greater reason to focus.

I am going to win, not for revenge nor fame. But for my friends that are supporting and rooting for me, and for my younger self.

I looked around, spotting 2 empty seats.

I furrowed my brows before looking towards my brothers. Namjoon and Jin had huge smiles plastered on there faces, showing how proud they are for me. Even though my parents couldnt come because of business again, I can feel their support through my siblings. I smiled at them whole heartedly, giving them a huge thumbs up.

But I still couldnt focus, somethings missing, someones missing..

"Are you okay, Minji?" I looked up, seeing Sinb giving me look. "Of course!"
I gulped, not forgetting to smile widely.

Smile, so that the fear cant get in your way.

They decided to come with me for support, I was still stretching, waiting for the MC to start. Jimin and Bogum forced Rose to stay with them, since its clear that when Rose lands her eyes on Areum, she will jump towards her and start to attack the girl. Me, myself never thought she was violent, considering her very feminine features same as his brothers, especially Jimin. Now that im at it, Jimin, Rose and Bogum are a beautiful family, especially their parents, but of course my brother think ours are more superior.

Sinb excused herself to grabbed a bottle of water, and I allowed her, still zoned out, thinking. Its weird, im totally not focusing. When im focused, im really cautious about my sorroundings and always gets nervous. My dad always says that when your nervous, you are most likely to focus. I dont really believe that, but I do it anyways.

"Are you trying to find him?" A voice made me jump, but I didnt bother looking.

"I.."

"No need to lie, Minji. You already admitted it." Joy scolded, facing me. I just sighed in defeat. "Yeah." I simply said, finding everything tiring. "Look, focus okay? They went to the bathroom."

"Did Taehyung got a stomach ache again?" I sighed. "No, Jungkooks scolding him."

A lot of weird things happened earlier, and the main weird scenario happened during the fight of the weirdo himself, Taehyung. During the fight, his stomach started to act up. So he pretended to faint, luckily he is good at acting and his competitor is kind, the judges just decided that its a draw. Since both of them havent threw any hits yet, so no points.

I didnt have enough time to scold him so I let him pass, but turns out, Jungkook is already on to that.

"Jungnam came with Sinb to the bathroom." She added, sitting next to me. "Minji, you can do it!" She cheered, making me curl my lips into a huge smile. "I'll try."

"Dont try, do it!" She shook my shoulders.

"We are back." We both turned to see Jungnam with Sinb. "Jungkook is scolding him, saying that he should admit the truth. I dont know why Jungkook is making a fuss about it, and I dont know why Tae didnt just tell the truth." Sinb ranted. "Jungkook hates cheaters, thats why. He gets really scary when mad too." Jungnam shrugged.

"I can imagine Taehyung shitting on the toilet while trembling because of Jungkook." Joy chuckled, and I joined. "Its his fault. After this, I will surely force him to spill the truth. But the amount of humilation is hard to bear."

"But-"

"Okay!! Are you ready?!" The MC shouted through the mic, and there, nerves started to kick it. My hear raced, making me sweat. "You can do it." Jungnam whispered. "Remember why you started." He gave me a smile before walking off with Sinb and Joy, giving me a thumbs up.

Remember where I started. Why I started.

"Let us welcome on the stage! Kim Minji!!" Cheers are so loud, but I can clearly hear my heart beating. Hoseoks screams where over the top, but it didnt help me a single bit. "On the other side, Lee Areum!" The cheers were more louder, way louder. But when I looked at my friends faces, even though 2 of them are missing, it made me gain confidence and strength. The huge smiles on their faces, almost reaching their ears, its clear to see that they are confident and proud of me.

Come on, Minji. Its do or die.

"Then what are we waiting for?" The MC asked the crowd. "Lets get it!!"

-

The next chapter is based on my imagination, it means, all of it is fake! I dont even know how to karate or something, but still, I hope you all will enjoy it!

Edit: then why tf would i make a story when i dont know the topic? pls lmaoo, anyways, Edited☆