18

"Split"

"MINJI!! JUNGKOOK IS HERE!!"

I jolted up, suprised. My eyes wide open, same with my mouth.

I wiped the drool out of my lips as I fixed my hair. "WHAT?! WHERE?!" I said running towards the bathroom.

There is no way he's seeing me like this.

"In your heart." Taehyung giggles while laying down on my bed. I look at him with a toothbrush and toothpaste on my hand. "Tae, I'm serious." I said while shoving the toothbrush on my mouth, brushing my teeth like a maniac.

"Its not true, I lied. He is not here, its your fault though, you wont wake up." He said cuddling with my pillows.

Me on the other hand, was 169% shock and angry. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" I said spitting the minty paste out of my mouth, while wiping it using a towel.

"Kim fucking Taehyung I was scared you dipshit!" I growled, continuing to clean myself anyways. He looked unbotbered, and cuddled with the pillows.

"MINJI! TAEHYUNG! SHUT UP!" I can hear mom yelling downstairs. "SORRY!" Taehyung replied, with a sheepish grin on his face.

"Why did you wake me up anyways?" I glared at him while brushing my messy hair. "Its our first day at practice. And I packed up your shit." He said, standing up.

"Why? Where are we going?" I asked, while picking an outfit. "Living with them. Well apparantly, we need to stay together, said Grandad Jeon. Since you and Jungkook fell asleep on the chair while crying yesterday, you both didnt had the chance to participate in the meeting. I carried you home and packed your stuffs." He said sending me a glare.

Oh. I legit didnt even knew.

The only clothes left on my closet is a black leggings and an oversized. "I also left an outfit there in purpose, your favorate maching bra and panties which is donald ducks, yeah, you're welcome. Whatever."

Me and brother are really close, you wont even believe it.

"You could've left a more decent one, but this will do." I said while wearing the clothes. I widen my eyes.

"Wait! What about my-"

"Yeah I already packed your chocolates, tampons, your old panties that are worn out that you love to wea-"

I run towards him and hugged him tight. "No need to mention that but thank you my taennis ball, you're the best." He kissed my forehead but slapped it afterwards. "You're welcome, Minji turtle."

"HEY!"

-

We all sat on the floor infront of granpa, Jungkook was beside me and Taehyung on the other side. Our luggage bags behind us. "Okay kiddos, I will tell you the adress later." Granpa said with a smile on his face.

"Granpa is rich." I murmured but unfortunately, someone heard it. "He is my grandad afterall." Jungkook smirked proudly beside me. I rolled my eyes playfully. "But really, he will buy a house for us?" I asked, still not believing anything. "Of course, his passion is Karate. And he will do anything to make everyone in this room learn it everyday, and be comfortable." He answered. "Oh wow."