17

"Confused"

"Minji?" I got out of trance when I heard Yoongi's voice. "Yeah?" I answered like nothings up. "Whats wrong? You seemed bothered." Bogum tilted his head to the left to see me much better.

Now all of the attention is on me, including the mighty Jungnam. Great.

"Dont worry about it, its stupid." I said while grabbing a cookie, and shoved it down my throat. "Come on tell us, you will be living with us soon." Hoseok, who got back from the bathroom, suddenly joined. I looked at him, baffled. "Huh? Live?"

"Lets not talk about that now, lets wait for the others. But, tell us please?" Joy slapped Hoseok, and faced me. "Come on you can tell us, we will support you no matter what!" Rose piped in. "Yeah!"

Jimin exclaimed beside me. But still, I shook my head and looked down. Joy suddenly got my attention. "Look! I still have the chocolate bar." She said while lending it towards me, I grabbed it in a flash and sighed in defeat.

"Fine." They all cheered which made my lips pull into a wide smile. "So.."

I cleared my throat, and they all waited patiently. I opened the chocolate bar with all of their eyes focused on me.

"Jungkook almost crashed my motorcycle." I murmured and they all shouted in unison.

"WHAT?!" I nodded and continued talking while eating. "So of course I was mad, that was my freaking problem. But its okay, though, I am debating whether I should forgive him or not." I explained.

"No! Dont!" Jungnam suddenly said, catching me by surprise. "Let us kill him." Jimin whispered and high fived Jungnam. I shook my head in disbelief and threw the empty wrapper on jimins head.

"No guys listen first!" I scolded which made them to shut up. "And in addition to that...when we got here, a lot of girls were hugging him and I dont even know. I just... its kind of annoying cause he didnt even apo-" I didnt even got to finish when Yoongi started talking.

"You're jealous, I see." He simply said which made all of them to look at me, with a smug smirks and shock looks on their faces. "I'm not!" I retorted with a frown but they didnt seem to buy it and kept going closer towards me, still keeping the sly smirks on there faces.

"Fine, I guess, so what?!" I admitted which made them to sit back down, satisfied. "But..why? How?" A confused Bogum made everyone to look at him. "Right why though?" Hoseok innocently pursed his lips.

"Because she likes him!!!" Sinb's loud voice echoed the room. "YOU LIKE MY BROTHER?!" Jungnam snapped towards me. I blinked, not knowing what to do.

I will literally skin Sinb alive.

"Awww." They all cooed at the same time. I ignored them and just stared at the cookies.

But they didnt stop, and I felt annoyance rose inside me. I slammed my palm on the table, which made the cookies fly, and land perfectly on the ground. But nobody paid attention to that.

"Stop! Oh my lord!" I pulled my hair, out of annoyance. "Instead of making weird noises, help me!" I sighed, tears threatning to fall because of anger.