29

"CCTV pt 1."

"Did you win?"

His smile was wide, proud, and excited. The emotions his feeling were visible in his eyes, making me avert them.

"No." I replied, swallowing the lump of my throat. His smile slowly fades, seeing my hurt expression. "W-what happened?" He pushed Jungnam out of the seat and replaced him. He faced me.

"Dont need to push me like that, but okay." Jungnam mumbled, scared of his own little brother. "Tell me what happened." His eyes were worried, sad, confused. "Im sorry if I dissapointed you or something." I started, "You have been helping me grow as a strong competetor, and this is what i'll do in return? Fucking pathetic-"

"Dont say that!" He frowned, standing up. "Tae Hyung, come with me."

"Where are you both going?"

"Youre not gonna tell me what happened? I'll watch it myself." He sternly stated, beginning to walk away.

"What?! No, Jungkook are you crazy?! You cant do that." I argued but he ignored me.

Okay what does he want?

He continued to walk away, dragging the poor Taehyung along with him. I followed behind, irritated.

"Jungkook I was fucking pathetic!!" I screamed on top of my lungs, tears brimming. He stopped walking, looking at me. "Oh shut up and go back." He frowned back. Taehyung stood in the middle, not knowing what to do.

"I wont! The fight was....was horrible! Okay?! I was fighting her, she cant even touch me!! I was great!! But then I let my guard down, and I fell on my fucking back!! And just that, she won!! Time was up!! I fucking stared there like a pathetic girl!"

"ARGHHH!!!" I let out a frustrated scream, feeling miserable. This was my first fight, and I lose, to her. I crouched down, hugging my knees. "Im so pathetic. I was almost there." I squeezed my knees, hitting my head on them over and over again.

"Jungkook, you made her cry." Taehyung silently watched me, voice cracking. "She must felt so bad, she has been dreaming for this moment. I cant even do anything about it."

"I need to see the fight. How the hell did she even...how did she fell." Jungkook muttered under his breath, averting his eyes away from mine. His jaw clenched. I cant believe a skinny girl like Areum crushed Minji's dream. He thought. I know its bad, but I feel mad at Areum for no reason. He continued.

"I need to see it, lets go." He made up his mind, facing Taehyung. "Are you even thinking about Minji, right now. Fucking look at her!" He whisper shouted, pointing at my form whos curled into a ball, a few meters away from them. "Even though it hurted, she should use this as a lesson. I want to see what she did wrong, so that I can explain it for her and make her feel better. How am I supposed to do that without seeing the fight? How are we suppose to make her feel better knowing nothing." He walked away.

Taehyung debated wether to go with Jungkook or comfort his sister. But seeing all his friends gather around me, he felt at ease. Jungkook needs him, more. He might cause a scene like he did in the bathroom. He shivered as he thought.

He went closer to me. "Minji.." I looked up hearing his voice, I was crying. My throat hurts from the screaming, I felt drained. "I love you, 'kay? No matter what.

"I need to go with Jungkook, he might kill somebody." He pursed his lips. "Why is he so mad anyways?" Joy started, rolling her eyes. "Aside from cheaters, he hates it when hes not getting what he wants. Even though im older, I sometimes just gets scared." Jungnam stated. "Its my first time seeing this side of him." I choked out, feeling kind of scared.

"Now, i'll leave." Taehyung sprinted off towards Jungkook. "I feel scared for him." Jin laughed at Hoseoks sentence.

"My brother is braver than you thought, he sometimes is just overreacting." Jins laugh brought smiles into our faces.

"You didnt dissapoint us." Jimin smiled slightly. "Yep, you were great." Bogum beside him, piped in, giving me a thumbs up. "I was so happy when you punched her, gosh." Rose frowned. "I wish I was you though. It wouldve felt really good punching that pretty face of hers." She jokingly punched Namjoons shoulder. "I know right." Joy held both of her fist.

"Cant relate." Sinb pouted. We all chuckled. "Now lets go, shit heads." Yoongi dragged his feet towards the venue. "Can I stay here for a while?" I stayed sitted. "Its so loud in there."

"Yeah, but if you'll start crying, i'll loose it." Joy warned. "I promise." I nodded, smiling. They all went inside, leaving me alone in the hall.

I seriously feel horrible. Everyone was rooting for me. Even strangers. I gave them an impression, by saving Jungkook and his friend. In the fight, I was....I was dominating it, but in the end, I lost.

Im sorry, self.

I apologized to the old me, sitting infront of my laptop, watching fights. I was happy, and excited. I wanted to be one of those people when i'll grow up.

Thinking of it, Jungkook is a senior in Karate. He has been doing Karate and professional training since he was an infant, unlike me watching Karate compilation in youtube. He was born in this world. While me, its just luck, luck made me what I am today. Now that luck decided to help me, I shouldnt let this experiece get ruined. I should work hard, harder than everyone else. How am I suppose to be as good as Jungkook if i'll continue like this?

I stood up, wiping the dust away. As I cleaned my pants, a voice made me stop. "Guess whos here."

I looked up.

"Oh hey, Minji. Didnt see ya." She laughed. Her nose was bandaged, as well as her hands. She looks beat up, compared to me. I only have a single scratch on my hand and thats it.

"Congrats." I spoke. She stared at me, confused. "Thats what you wanted to hear from me right?"

Silence.

"Look, I dont have time to deal with you. So, screw off."

I was about to leave when Taehyung came running at the both of us. "Min-- Areum?" Areum looked at him, smirking afterwards. "Want my num-"

"No thanks. Just come with me, Jungkook is trying to find you. And you, Minji, you can come too."

Jungkook? Calling Areum?.

I felt my blood boil as she giggle. "What does kook wants hm?" She pouted, but nobody paid any attention.

"What now?" I faced my brother, waiting for an explanation. But Areum doesnt seem to stop. "Oh? You know him too? Gosh, I thought Jungkook was your crush. You must be so jealous th-"

"Shut up!" I yelled in her face. My hands were clenched, my face turned red.

I felt so.... I felt like, I want to punch somebody. Her voice makes me wanna choke her until she pass out. "Youre pissing me off now, so keep that mouth of yours sealed. He is my brother, you freaking cunt." I inhaled, and exhaled.

"Lets just go." I pulled Taehyung with me, Areum following behind.

"Damn, now this is why Rose want to demolish her." Taehyung whispered.

-

Lmaooo, so when i'll write a chapter, i publish it instantly and edit it the next morning. And i fking forgot i made this chapter and made it sit for what? A day? I hate myself😂

Anyways, we hit 700+!!!!!! Tysm😭💜

I never promote my books cause im not that proud of them, but i just hit a hundred reads on my yoongi book and a thousand reads on my jungkook book that has a book 2. If you wouldnt mind, kindly check it out if ur interested. Anyways, again ily!💜😔✊