6

"Colors"

I stared at the mirror blankly.

How can I get Jihoon to take that mask off? I really want to find out if he's hot, cute or sexy.

Or is that a bad thing?

Of course it is! You whore.

I flinch as someone knock into my door,

no scratch that, someone was banging my door.

I groaned while going to my door and opened it.

"Hey twin!" Taehyung smiled at me like he didnt do anything. "What the fuck do you want?" I flicked his forehead out of anger. He whinced. "Ouch!" He pouted.

"Just wanted to tell you that me and Jihoon are going out." He winked at me and I smiled. "Have fun." After that I dropped my smile into a frown.

"Oh no, no." I shook my head as he keeps on smiling at me. "Im absolutely not coming with you guys." I said while closing my door, but in a speed of a light he went in.

"I HATE YOU!" I yelled while jumping on my bed like a whale. "Come on lil sis! Join us!"

"Dont lil lil me, thot!" I throwed a pillow at me and he easily dodge it. I got annoyed and went towards him and started punching him. Not too hard though.

"Stop it!" He cried and I stopped. "Just please?" He maked his eyes popped and made a sad face. An ugly one. "Fine." I grumply pushed him outside. "Go away, i'll dress up." I muttered and he cheered in victory. "Make sure to tell oppa's about this! I dont want trouble!" I said while shutting the door close. "Dont worry! I already did! And besides, me and Jihoon already bought groceries."

I just shook my head and went to my closet to dress up.

I just picked a white tank crop top, white shorts and white vans. I put my long black hair into a semi ponytail and skipped out of my room.

I sat on the couch and sighed.

Whats taking them so damn long?

"Lil sis!" I rolled my eyes and looked at my twin brother leaning against the stair case.

He was wearing a blue polo, that is obviously gucci, he wore a gucci belt and pants, that kinda look like a square pants.

Sponge Bob?

He is wearing shoes that looks like from the 1890's. I look at him and laughed.

He was pushing his long brown hair back, while making an annoying face.

I would say he looked stupid, but I cant deny that my brother was a very good looking guy. When I spent time with him, he always gets the attention while im there looking like a lost puppy beside him.

And thinking that Jihoon will be there too, well I would look like a potato.

Speaking of the devil, I saw Jihoon going towards Taehyung.

Well, he looked...hot.

He was wearing a plain baby pink polo, black pants and black shoes. His brown  hair was parted in the middle. And of course the mask was still there.

Taehyung probably picked that outfit, he is good at styling.

I looked at myself then back at them.

I look like a girl enjoying summer while they look like they will attend a high class party.

"Sis! Your clothes are on your bed, get dress quick!" Taehyung exclaimed and Jihoons eyes landed on me.

I ignored his gaze and went upstairs.

I grabbed the paper bag and took the clothes out. I giggled when I saw the colors.

I wore it and looked at the mirror.

"Seriousy Taehyung? We look like trio."

I was wearing a pastel pink dress, that went above my knees. With a baby blue belt, and a baby blue high heel to match. They is also a cute baby blue sling bag where I slipped my phone in , that has a gold chain as the strap.

I giggled again.

We three are matching.

I went out and Jihoon was staring again, I gulped and Taehyung clapped.

"Im such a designer." He smiled proudly, and went out of the house. Jihoon then started speaking awkwardly. Why the fuck did taehyung left us alone?

"You...you look great today, I mean not only today but...you know what I mean." He laughed nervously and I did the same. "Same to you, Jihoon" I said and we both started walking.

I'll kill you in your sleep, Taehyung.