7

"Revealed."

"We are here!" Taehyung shouted while happily skipping out of the car pulling Jihoon along, leaving me alone inside.

Gosh. He needs to take a chill pill.

I opened the car door and ran towards them, Jihoon looked at me and I smiled awkwardly. "Lets go at the restaurant first!" He dragged me and Jihoon towards a really fancy restaurant.

Blucci

What kind of name is that?

We entered the place and find a spot to sit. When we finally did, we sat down and a waitress came towards us.

She stared at me and towards Jihoon, Taehyung cleared his throat that draws the waitress attention. Her eyes sparkled looking at him and I rolled my eyes.

"Can I have this please." Taehyung winked at the lady and she blushed.

That was... uh not cute.

"This please." I boredly pointed at the menu. "I'll have what she have." Jihoon spoke and blood rushes towards my cheeks. My body felt cold for a second, sending shivers down my spine.

Minji, calm down. Its just an order. I'm overreacting.

"Your food will arrive, straight away. Just for you." She glanced at Taehyung and Taehyung winked at her again.

Disgusting.

The waitress finally left and I sighed in relief.

"Tae, can you stop?" I blurted out and he looked at me with innocent eyes.

"What?" I shook my head in disbelief.

"Stop being such a flirt, you look stupid." I spat at him and he looked at me hurt.

"But if Jihoon would flirt at you, I'm sure you would like it. Right Jihoon?" He asked and I widen my eyes.

"W-what?" Jihoon stared at me and at Taehyung, totally not getting anything.

"You know what? Lets forget it. Tae, shut your damn mouth." He scowled at me.

And not even 1 second later, the annoying waitress is back.

"Heres your order, maam and sir." If I'll roll my eyes one more time, it will come out of my skull.

Both of them kept on talking, when they stopped, she asked Jihoons name.

Oh, no she didnt. After my brother, shes gonna get Jih- I'm done.

She handed Jihoon the foods and he handed it to me.

I recieve my food and stabbed the fork in my pasta harshly. Jihoon, who was hiding his face with his mask while drinking, choked on his drink, suprised.

While taehyung looked at me with confusion.

"Are you done?" I asked the waitress.