30

"CCTV pt 2"

back in high school......

Taehyung took a deep breath before walking towards a girl, a wide smile on his face. He was nervous as hell, but manages to speak and act bubbly.

"Jennie!" He greeted her, but this time, he didnt hug her, he stood in front of her. "You have something to say, Tae?"

She returned the smile, turning his full attention at him. "I know we've been friends for a few months now, I dont really want to ruin this relationship." Jennies eyes soften, she knew where this was going, but she pretended like she doesn't and continued to listen.

"I..really like you." He admitted, smile not wearing off. "And I would love to be in a relationship with you, where I can make you happy like I always do."

Not long after, the guy's that were talking to Jennie, started to laugh loud.

"What?!" A guy mocked.

But Taehyung simply ignored them, staring at Jennies reaction. Jennie pursed his lips, before facing the crowd of boys. "You can now leave, we're talking." She crossed her arms, and the boys went away, the laughters not fading away. "Tae.."

"Dont worry okay? I just want to get this out of my chest." He assured her, smiling ever so brightly. "You have been such a great friend, you made me happy, and also Jungwhan. You made my brother happy and open. I couldn't thank you enough. I like you, but not in a romantic way, Taehyung."

Taehyung was broken in the inside, he was already broken, he already knew this would happen. "Why did you stop? Continue talking, you're not done yet, am I right?" He bought up that smile again, that smile. Jennies mouth quivered.

She love Taehyung, but as a brother. He helped her little brother out, created a bond, help him appreciate happiness, you know? A lot of kids doesn't. All Jungwhan would do is go to school, and play gadgets at home. He wouldn't even spare any glances at Jennie. But because of Taehyung, he somehow opened up. And is now playing in Jennies backyard.

"I really like boys like you, but I love boys who can protect me too. Manly boys, you're.....you're way too sweet. And that's not a bad thing Tae!" She nervously chuckled. "I just....." She sighed. She clearly doesn't want to hurt him. "You're not my type." She finally said it. Taehyung remained smiling.

"Oh that's fine!" He held her shoulders. "Dont be too sad about it, hm? Why dont we go to the ice cream sho-"

"B-but Tae we can try, I can try. Let's date---"

"No, dont." Taehyung ruffled her hair.

"You cant force yourself into something you dont want, I won't."

"But Tae, I would love to try. I was just saying...my......you know, thoughts. Even if you're not my ideal type, that doesn't mean we cant be together. In the end of the day, it's my lost. I dont want to loose people like you, especially because you love me. I dont want to loose people that love me." She said, eyes staring at his, but still, he denied.