Epilogue

"Try"

"Yes mom, I get it. Why the groceries though?" I fixed my plain outfit, beginning to put my shoes in.

"Just because. Anyways, where are you going? White shirt and Jean's?"

"Mom.." I warned her, before she could mock my style. "I'm just gonna check the kids, and besides, today is the due date where they'll pay their tuitions. So, I have alot of things to do. Like, prepare gym equipments, plan for the new uniforms, and stuff." I sighed while putting on my converse.

"Minji..."

"Yes mom?" I turned around to look at her.

"Are you planning on getting pregnant?" I widen my eyes at her question. I knew this day will come, I knew it!  I winced in embarrassment.

"I mean, you and Jungkook have been married for 2 months now, and all you've been doing is working and going on dates. You both act like you're still boyfriends and girlfriends. You're married for God's sake!" She chuckled slightly.

Yes, we do not look like a married couple outside the house, at all. Jungkook being Jungkook, he still loves to tease me and pull out pranks. While me being me, of course I'll go violent for revenge. I sometimes just throw a couple of punches here and there, but when mom catches us, she'll always scold me for doing so. Even though it was his fault to begin with.

But inside our house, things are...a little different. Jungkook isnt noisy at all but he isnt quite either, he talks softly about his thoughts, sometimes even falling asleep because of tiredness. I adore him already, but I absolutely admire this side of him. He is.....very honest, in a way. Very sweet, very charming, very calming, very caring, things I didnt think he'd be showing so.... naturally.

Because of that, of course, the topic of having children is not foreign at all. In fact, he talks about it, like everyday. He loves kids and wanted to have some with me, he even sometimes pretend I'm pregnant and kisses my stomach out of nowhere. He said, hes just "practicing" cause he doesnt wanna mess things up when the day comes.

Hes making me almost tear up, I wanna give him a nice healthy little baby, and just stare as he sings to it non stop.

He even have this little book full of names, he thought I wouldn't see it, but I did anyways without him knowing. When we went on a little date, I caught him on a baby clothing store when I was going to the bathroom. Hes... adorable.

"Dont you feel guilty?" I snapped out of my thoughts when my mom spoke again. "For.....?" I dragged the last sound, raising my brows. "I mean, that boy clearly wants a mini him yet you don't-"

"Mom!!" I scowled and she laughed again. "What?" She started to play dumb making me look away. "I want kids with him, I want to give him what he wants. I want it, he wants it. But.."

"But what?"

I looked around, fiddling with my fingers.

A week ago, he was..

I shut my eyes close as my blood rushed up to my cheeks and ears. God, no I cant say this to mom.