13

"Yoongipops"

Master Jeon Jaesung, is Jungkooks granpa?

I stared at the cold floor infront of me, wondering why I am so dumb to not even notice.

And the fact that I didnt even noticed Jungkooks eyes before, drove me insane. I'm stupid, like taehyung. We're twins.

"Kim Minji, one of my students in korea kicker?" I turned to look and saw Master Jeon standing beside a crying Jungkook.

Then he slapped Jungkooks head, which made Jungkook whine.

"Stop crying you gay crap." Master shook his head in disbelief, which made both of us giggle.

Master sat beside me with a groan.

"My butt hurts." He whined and I face palmed. Jungkook sad beside me, making me shift uncomfortably.

I thought they were gonna cause a scene, but look at them now, acting like they never parted. Are boys always like this?

Plus, I am sitting between them, I feel so smal-

"I didnt knew you both were friends?"

My thoughts went black when he spoke, I pursed met lips as he asked; Jungkook instantly answered. "Shes the one who saved me, granpa, and also the one who let me stay in her house."

Masters eyes went wide, which made us crack a smile. "What you did was stupid and risky...but I just cant help but ask...did you do some JK moves on them?" He asked while patting my head. I shook my head.

"If she can." Jungkook smirked, but instantly faded away when Master started speaking.

"Of course she can, she does it just as good as you. I am excited to work with her, but unfortunately, this has to happen."

Jungkook grabbed my shoulder and shook me like he wants me to spill the truth. His eyes were wide, and his lips were parted. I held his shoulders while smacking him in the neck.

"Yes I can, now stop." I rolled my eyes at him, but he sat still. "I cant believe it, I worked almost all of my life learning that move. And you just learnt it like its nothing!?" My heart started to beat fast, as I looked away from the both of them.

"Well, I kinda watch you since I was young." Now it was Masters turn to shake my shoulders.

"So thats why you said youtube?! You watched him?! So you must have also watched me right?! Was I handsome?!"

I looked around me, and thanked god theres no one. I just nodded. "Yes you were Master." I couldnt deny it, if he was young, I would date him. His face until now is flawless, just wrinkles from the sides of his eyes and mouth when he smile.

Jungkook pulled me away from his grip and held my shoulder without shaking it. "S-so, you grew up with me?" He desperately waited for my answer.