23

"Bitch"

Second's turned into minutes, minutes turned into hours, hours turned into days, days finally turned into a full week, and here we are, standing infront of the building.

It's finally competition day, and I couldn't feel more nervous.

I fiddled with my fingers, waiting.

And if youre wondering, yes it happened.

No, we did not have sex. But Yoongi finally got his forward split, all of us are able to execute moves, and we are very confident in competing under the name of Korea Kicker.

Jungkook who constantly kept on flirting with me on the car---which didnt helped my growing feelings---became quiet and pouty.

"Jungkook, whats wrong?" I asked, worried. "You--I, uhm...." he gulped.

"You remember when paparazzi sorrounded us?" He faced me fully, I looked at him for a while before nodding. "Well, I avoided them. I have not answered their questions yet, and I am not ready to talk about what happened, about my father. They're probably all here."

Jungkook is still having nightmares about his dad, so Taehyung decided that we both will switch.

Joy and Yoongi share a room, and the brat--which is Tae--have a room for himself.

Me and Jungkook share a bed which is a bad idea. He keeps on laughing in the morning, then cries in the evening, which is concerning. Especially because I have this lame feelings for him.

"Jungkook, it's okay. I'm here." I assured him, like how I always do. He pursed his lips and pulled me into a soft embrace. I slowly wrapped my arms around his torso, burrying my face into his hoodie, inhaling his minty scent.

I looked up, and saw Joy staring at us with a smug smirk on his face, I gave her the 'stop or die' look before breaking the hug. I held both of his shoulders. "Everything is going to be fine~" I copied one of Hoseoks sunshine lines, trying to make him smile. He giggled, softly pinching my cheek.

"Cutie." He murmured, enough for me to hear.

Here he go again.

I slapped his hands away, feeling the heat rushing towards my cheek. "I thought you were sad.." I gulped as I turn around, and saw Jungnam and Jimin giving me the look Joy gave me before.

"Can you both fuck off?" I frowned at them, embarassed. "OoOoh Minji-"

"No, shut it." I slapped Jimins arms, afraid to be teased again. I gave Jungkook a glare, but he only replied with a grin.

I'm not fucking playing around with these things. I rolled my eyes secretly.

"Where's granpa at?" Yoongi frowned, sitting on the grass, wearing his Korea Kicker Jacket.

"Where the party at?" Taehyung replied, earning an unamused look from Yoongi. "He's registering us for the competition." Jungkook stated, making everyone nod.