4

"Brown Doe Eye's"

I lazily ate my mini donuts, as jimin just watched me amused.

"So, you really think it was the all time favorite, best in karate, Jeon Jungkook?" He asked while laughing.

"Shut up." I said finishing my last donut and slapped the box on his head.

"Can't you just go home, already?" I rolled my eyes. "Im waiting for someone, bitchstick." I looked at him, ready to throw hands, when someone shouted.

"Oh, baby brother!" A guy came running towards Jimin, and hugged him.

I looked closely at the guy.

Oh! He was the guy from the house!

Hair parted in the middle, small eyes, pointy nose and plump lips.

"Hey there, im Park Bogum, call me oppa." He winked while shaking my hand.

They really are, brothers.

-

Are they brothers?

I mentally asked as this Jeon Jungnam guy, was giving me a tour around the building.

And this guy was the guy that was with Bogum, that came out of the house. I wonder where is that last guy.

Jeon Jungnam.

Hair sweeped on the side, thick eyebrows and thin upperlip but his low lip was full.

But i didnt noticed his eyes, he has a very big dark brown doe eyes. Which is kind of similar t-

"Minji, are you listening?" Jungnam eyed me and i bowed. "I apologize."

"Ok, now the last room. This is where you'll be practicing." He opened the door and we went inside.

"Is this.."

I saw alot of Jungkook's childhood pictures, posters, uniforms, shoes, and his grand piano.

I observed every detail of the room, which is very familiar. And im pretty sure i know whos the owner of the room.

"Jungkook's Room?" I asked and he looks at me. "Yeah." He simply answered and i looked at him again.

"Are you somewhat related?" I asked, which he almost imediantly answered.