9

"Dress"

We both ran towards the area, ignoring Jimin and Bogums worried faces, it was dark unlike before. Jungkook flicked the light switch, but nothing happened.

"They must have took the bulb." Jungkook hissed and I gritted my teeth.

"They will fucking pay for this." My eyes darken and Jungkook sighed.

"Minji, dont get too angry okay? I'll help you, I'm here." He smiled while holding my shoulders, I shivered because of the cold weather, still not calming down.

My brother, he was completely tricked.

They planned this all along? It's like.. they knew Jungkook was gonna come back.

He hugged me, making me widen my eyes a little, but I hugged him back.

As if it helped. It made me even more nervous.

"Are you ready?" He asked me and I simply nodded, unable to speak at the moment. He held my hand and started walking. "Follow me, I'll help you, like you did to me." I smiled at hus sentence.

It was really dark, and the moonlight was the only source of light, which is not giving us a good sight of everything.

It was quiet, all we can hear was our slow footsteps. I narrowed my eyes, trying to see clearly. Suddenly, Jungkook gasped.

"There he is!" He whisper-shouted while running towards nowhere. I followed him, sprinting. "What? Where?" I panicked, trying to keep up.

Taehyung? He is really here?

When he finally stopped running, I can kind of see him kneel down. I grabbed my phone and turn the flashlight on.

I mentally slapped myself. I totally forgot phones exists.

I saw my twin passed out on Jungkooks arm. "T-tae!" I kneeled beside him, my worried us scanning his face. Jungkook then sniffed Taehyung.

"He dont have any bruises and he smells like wine, maybe she made him drunk or something." He sighed and I shook my head in disbelief. "Why even?" "Where is she now?" He asked and I stood up, my eyes locked in my brother's unconcious body. "I dont.. I dont know?"

"Probably planning something." I wondered, why were they so angry at Jungkook? Is it really because of Karate and money only? "Lets get Chanyeol to pick us up here." He said and grabbed my phone. "Chanyeol?" I questioned.

"The one I met in this alleyway, my friend, and the one who called the ambulance." He sadly smiled while placing the phone on his ear. I took Taehyung, placing his head on my lap instead. I stared at my brother, trying not to divert my point of view towards the man beside me.

I dont even have time to fangirl.

I stroked my hand on Tae's hair, mind blank, waiting for Jungkook to finish.

Suddenly, stopped talking. "Whats wrong?"

I asked and he gave me the phone, eyes confused. I listened to it and heard some punch noises and groans. "I told you to shut the fuck up! Just leave him there die." I widen my eyes. "Fuck is this sora?" I whispered and continued to listen to the phone. It went quiet. Suddenly a voice started speaking.