14

"Back again"

I opened the door and spotted Yoongi infront of me. "You look like a ghost." I commented but he remained looking annoyed.

"I've been standing here for the past 10 minutes, what were you doing?" He rolled his eyes, and Joy popped behind him. I widen my eyes and almost cried.

"Thats my ch-chocolate." I stared at Joy in disbelief, but she just ran outside the door. "We will see you soon bitch." Yoongi patted my head while heading out, I shook my head.

That was the last one, I'm sure my period will occur soon.

Welp, my period is irregular anyways.

I ran upstairs to check on Tae. When I reached the roo, he immediantly ran towards me; he hugged me. I rolled my eyes to heaven while chuckling.

"Yeah yeah you're sorry for your stupidity." I patted his back but he sobbed. "Its all my fault."

"I know, it is. But everything is back to normal now, just dont trust people that easily." I scolded and he nodded while pouting. I was internally cringing, but decided to keep it in. "Wheres the others?" I asked while plopping on his bed. He sat beside me and turned the TV on.

"Mom and Dad are on there way, but the hyungs are still in Daegu." He explained and I nodded.

We continued to watch the movie that flashed infront of our eyes, and waited for our parents to come back home.

Suddenly, the door was shut closed.

"Minji! Tae!" I heard my Mom shout, we all look at eachother, knowing whats coming next.

-

"You're the best mom." I munched the chicken happily with Taehyung.

"Of course we are sweetie, now explain why are you so famous and came on the TV news?" Dad wiggled his eyesbrows which made me choke on a bone.

-

After explaining, they all looked at Taehyung. Taehyung burried his face on my back which made me lean back to squeez his pretty face. "I know, it's so unlikely." I nodded with them.

"I'm not even gonna question that, I'm just happy both of you are safe."

Taehyung just pursed his lips beside me while continuing to eat.

"Wheres the boy then? I want to see him." Dad excitedly said and Mom squealed. "If he's handsome, oh my cheese, you both are gonna give us pretty and cute grandchildren."

I just sighed. "We are not dating yet, mom." I facepalmed while grabbing a plastic bag, peeking my head through to see whats inside. "Yet." Dad teased and I frowned at him. "She like him though, you remember the one she fangirls about, yep thats the boy." Taehyung rolled his eyes at me, I slapped his arm.

"So what if I do, dont make something big about it." I gasped after I spoke.

Inside the bag was a bunch of dumplings in a box, they were, alot.

"Its your idol, for godsake Minji! Its a big deal! I cant even believe you met him! What?" Mom spoke in disbelief while scrolling onto her phone. "Yeah, take the oppurtunity kid." Dad supported, while eating a chicken, eyes focused on the TV. "Y'all are weird."

I said while ripping the plastic bag and pulling the dumplings out, there were still tons of Chicken, but now theres dumplings.

"I love you mom and dad." Taehyung said while grabbing a dumpling. "You only say that when we bring food." Dad joked, I frowned. "No, we dont!"

"I'm joking, come on!" Dad sighed dramatically which made us all laugh.

I squealed while looking at the food in front of me. "Jin and Namjoon are going to be so jealous!"

"Who said were not going to take a bite at those foods? And why arent you speaking in honorofics?" Jin barge at the door, but I ignored him. He kept on blabbering, while Namjoon dived to the food with us.

-

"I'm going now Mom, dad, Jin, Namjoon Oppa, Tae!" Jin then stormed out of his bedroom. "I told you to speak at me with honorofics you brat! I swear if you-"

I closed the door and sighed in relief.

I jumped on my motorcycle, and started driving.

Then, of course for the sake of the scene, I gotta forget putting on my helmet, I rolled my eyes at my dumbness and parked infront of a huge house.

Then just like deja vu, 2 men came outside the door, well 3 before.

Theres Park Bogum, Jeon Jungnam, and Kai which is in hell now.

Unlke before, I went towards them with a smile. They both greeted me back, which suprised me cause I expected for Jungnam to ignore me.

"W-what are you guys doing in this house?" I asked but instantly regretted it.

"We both live here." Jungnam answered but I throwed a question again. "Just you two?" Bogum shook his head as a no.

"My brother Jimin and sister Rose, Sinb and his brother Hoseok." I muttered a quiet 'oh' before nodding my head.

They must be really close.

I didnt even know.

"Well, I should get going now." I smiled at them halfly and they both waved at me. I hopped my motocycle, not forgetting to wear my helmet and drove off.

Speaking of Rose and Sinb, I'm going back to work!

-

Edited~