20

"Help"

"Make sure to not sleep with boys, Minji." Jin scolded through the phone, earning an amused chuckle from Joy.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Tell Mom and Dad I love them." I said and Namjoon spoke. "Sure. And make sure to use condo-"

"NAMJOON!!! HOW COULD YOU TA-" I ended the call, with a sigh.

They decided to not join at all, specially because of their age.

I looked at Joy beside me. "Lets sleep?" I asked her and she nodded while placing her phone on the nightstand.

"Minji, please be honest with me." She said while turning her head to face me, I did the same.

"Do you love Jungkook?" She asked.

I widen my eyes as I cleared my throat. "I like him. I think the word love is too much." I said, facing the ceiling. She did the same before questioning.

"How is it too much?" I stared at the ceiling for a while.

"I...I dont know, I never really think about my feelings that much." I replied like a dumb person. "Well, you should."

"Why? We just met though. Yes I cant deny my feelings, cause I truly have them. Its just...its too sudden." I sighed.

"Love can be sudden. And what do you mean that you just met? Minji, you saved him from bad bitches, he stayed at your house. You both undercovered and saved 3 people and both of yourselves from Soya and Kai. You both killed Kai and placed Soya inside jail. You both almost died by getting shot. He almost crashed your motorcycle. Like, what do you mean you just met?" She said, leaving me defeated.

"I.."

"Look, I'm not forcing you both or anything. I'm just helping you out, cause its frustrating to see you both clearly have feelings for eachother, but you wont address it." She furrowed her brows, I pursed my lips.

"I knew him, almost all of my life. And he just met me last few weeks or so, dont you think thats unfair?" I said with a pout. "I like or love him so much, then he..."

"Minji, he likes you! Cant you see it?" She slapped my shoulder in frustration.

"If you both like eachother, why does history matter anymore? It really doesnt matter! What matters is the feelings and your lo-"

"Okay enough with the love thing!" I mentally slapped my forehead before turning to face her.

"Just tell me..what do you feel when your inlove?"

-

"What do you feel?" Taehyung asked me and I shrugged, tears flowing out of my eyes.

"Jungkook tell me! How am I suppose to help you? Its 1 am right now." He sighed, laying beside me. "Taeh-" I coughed. "-hyung."

"You need help, for godsake! How am I suppose to know what kind of shit I'm going to feed you, if you're not gonna say anything?!" Frustrated, he opened the door and faced me. "I'll call Minji, thats it."