26

"Complicated"

With confidence, my brother Jin walked across the stadium, Namjoon following behind, slightly red out of embarassment.

But Jin couldn't care less to be straight forward, he even grabbed the mic. All of the girls were going crazy. "I'm Kim Seok Jin, Minji and Taehyungs older brother." He blew a kiss at the camera, earning a squeal from the MC, Taehyung could only look away.

"Are you looking for the most good looking family? Say no more. I am, of course, the main visual of the genes. Next is my younger brother Namj-"

"Hello im Kim Nam Joon, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, we will sit down now." Namjoon bowed, but the crowed was going nuts, even the grown ups. Jin simply smirked at me, while Namjoon gave me an apologetic smile.

He gave the mic back to the MC; the MC stared at Namjoon for a while before snapping out of daydream and receiving the mic. "We will sit down now." Namjoon bowed, dragging Jin with him. But it didnt stop Jin to shout a few things.

"Hey what about the trophy?! Wait- GOOD LUCK TAE!! GOOD LUCK MINJI BEAR!!"

"Oh shut up." I facepalmed, but Taehyung gave his hyung 2 finger hearts before focusing back on the MC.

"That was-- Jesus Christ, I almost fainted! I never thought i'll see a family this gorgeous." I rolled my eyes at the remark, why were they overreacting, Jin isnt that handsome..

Or maybe he is and I'm just jealous.

The camera panned at Namjoon and Jin. Namjoon looked down, while Jin kissed the lense. I felt like the throats of this girls and even boys or gays will bleed in any second, but they didnt stop.

"Okay, I think we are taking too long. We will start in a few minutes. So please, Korea Kicker, proceed to your sit." We all bowed before going back to our sits.

The first thing I did was sit down and scold my older brother. "Are you kidding me Jin? Wh-"

"Jin? Jin?! JIN?! Are you kidding me?!"

He dramatically grabbed Namjoons hand and shook it infront of his face, as a fan.

"Jin oppa." I frowned, he smiled. "Its just annoying to call you that, its cringey." I crossed my arms. "Call me hyung instead." He laughed, sounding like cleaning windows. I sighed. "Why did you do that?"

"Why not?" He placed his hands around my shoulder, resting my head on his broad ones. "Mom will know about this.

"Why do you seem so moody?" He asked, I pursed my lips.

I told him everything, from me being jealous, to me pushing him away. I didnt include the fight, afraid that my brother may take action.

"Oh Minji~" He teased, and I pushed his shoulders away. "Stop it, this is why I dont want to tell you-"

"Just kidding! Take a goddamn joke! Anyways, what is brown and sticky?"

"Here we go again." Namjoon frowned, Taehyung seemed excited so he called Jimin. They stood infront of Jin waiting for the answer. "What is brown and sticky?" He asked again, and I just covered my ears.

When I thought they are done, I opened them.

"A stick."

Taehyung turned red while Jimin was trying hard to breath. I bit my lower lip as my older brother started to laugh hilariously. Namjoon left to go to Bogum, feeling bad for himself.

"Theres more! Okay, why is dark spelled with a K and not C?" Taehyung shrugged, and Jimin started to laugh slightly. "Because uh, I dont know." I gave up.

"Because...you cant C in the dark."

Then we all fell on the floor.

-

"Jeon Jungkook Vs. Oh Sehun!!!" The MC finally announced, and the crowed roared. I simply crossed my index and middle finger in both hands, hoping that no one will get hurt.

Both of them bowed, Jungkook stole a glance. Looking at me, with an unfamiliar expression. "Minji, you should at least smile at him." Joy sighed.

I looked down, biting my lower lip.

Why am I acting like this?

I looked up and met eyes with him. I felt my lips curve into a small smile, and he grinned. My smile widened at his reaction. "See?" Joy pointed at Jungkook, "He wants for you to smile, look at the change of his expression." I slapped her hands. "Yeah yeah, but dont point!" She simply laughed at my retort.

-

"Joy, thats it. I love him." I gave up, my eyes not leaving his figure, confidently bowing. "Oh my!! Is that true?!" She whisper shouted. "I feel, I feel so happy seeing him happy. I fangirl and shit . I- I just love him, thats it." I raised both of my hands in defeat. "I fell, and it couldnt get even more worst than this."

"Like look at him! His fucking form, his longs ass legs."

Joy can only roll her eyes because she knows, she'll go back to "I dont like him that way." later on.

-

"I hate you my Taenis ball, you can do it." I smiled at him as I grab his cupcake, he smiled back. "I dont love you more, Mutant Minji Turtle."

"I told you to stop calling me that!" I slapped his arms, he shrugged. "Tae, come here. Prepare." Hoseok, as always, started babying him.

I looked back at the crowd not knowing what to do, when I felt presence beside me. I looked at the direction and saw him. I gave him a small smile before turning around, giving him no attention.

I feel Jungkook leave, and I sighed in relief.

I cant do this anymore.

-

Im sorry, this chapter is shitty as fuck, but the next chapter will he kind of juicy so heheueeehehehheeu.

Anyways, a little warning: i dont know karate for the love of all things, so dont @ me.

Love u guys, byee💜

-

Edited~

I fucking hate the shit out of this chapter, no, out of this book. I'm leaving the book alive anyways, for 'improvement'.