24

"Fluff"

"What the fuck?!" Rose cussed.

"No she didnt!" Joy growled.

"Shes a child." Sinb stated.

We are currently on the girls bathroom, forgetting to fetch Kook and Tae, but thats not the point right now.

I told them what happened, and they have different reactions.

Rose was raging, Joy was beyond shock, while Sinb was annoyed.

"So, what-"

"You should have punched the motherfucker on the face!" Rose clench her fist, facing me. "You did not take all of this Karate Lessons for nothing, Kim Minji!" She scolded me.

"I saw a fucking CCTV camera." I retorted, crossing my arms.

"No, you should've talked to the hoe and roasted her like a damn chicken."

Joy suggested, flipping her hair. "Tell her, 'Bitch guess what, he is mine. We both had se-"

"We didnt!" I pushed her away.

"Just ignore the child." Sinb finally spoke. "Let her come to you, what could go wrong?" She crossed her arms.

"A lot of things, one of them is she will not stop annoying me."

I thought for a second.

Well I am very tough if I'll revenge, I am mature if I forgive, and I am wise if I'll ignore the heck out of her.

If i'll do revenge, it will cause scandal, cause hell, she saw me on social media, I might have became popular because of the Jungkook thing. I never actually thought Jungkook was this popular. I know he is well known, but not this famous. Well, he is once a youtube star before. But it will feel so great to have my fist strike on her pretty face.

If i'll forgive her, she will definitely call me weak, judging by her attitude. And that wouldnt be good, cause I'll just maybe punch her out of anger and.....nope.

So maybe if i'll ignore her...I dont even know.

"I think i'll just ignore her." I finally said, making all of them groan except Sinb who smiled widely. "Great choice."

"Its not! The motherfucker will clearly annoy the shit out of you, so you'll have enough of her bullshit and will start kicking her ass. So why not just kick her ass right now?!" Rose defended her idea, earning a snort from Joy. "No."

"Minji needs to throw some vulgar words at her, to make her back away. Or maybe make he angry and throw a punch at Minji." Joy stated. "I'll get hurt then." I raised my left brow and she rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on bitch, we all know she cant hurt you. She looks like a stick, that draw abs on her flat stomach using contour, while you, you have real ones. Theres like, no way." She retorted. "And also, that means Areum- oh I mean the hoe, will be the one accused in starting the fight. You can also fight back-"