Prologue

Commodore: The enemy's Capital Ship has been sunk.

Silence took over the chaotic war room. Upon hearing the news the prime minister leaned on his chair and let out a sigh of relief.

Minister of the External Affairs: Sir, the enemy has accepted our terms of ceasefire. The war is over.

News Reporter: The world marvels on the courageous actions of our navy. The war lasted only 10 days, resulting in the enemy nation accepting an unconditional surrender. With the forces taking control of the various battlefields and bringing the chaos in control, citizens celebrate the hard fought victory.

Defense Analyst: This was indeed a very complex and you can even say a suicidal operation, even the smallest mistake could have resulted in catastrophic results. But with the sheer determination and the might of our superior technology. We brought end to the war that could have escalated to a nuclear level.

The Pentagon, Washington DC

Rear Admiral: Mr President, the fifth, sixth and the seventh fleet has been asked to cease all hostile operations, We certainly don't want to let the fire spark again.

President: I don't understand Admiral, just few hours ago you were debriefing me on the landing operations our forces were going to take and now you are telling me we have stopped all hostile operations?

Ministry of national defense, Beijing

Military Chairman: Retreat the 72nd regiment and order the south sea fleet to return to the south china sea.

Defense Ministry of Russian Federation, Moscow

Fleet Admiral: They used a 6 ship formation, consisting of a vanguard and a main fleet. They advanced towards the Karachi port, destroying every ship they came across. Once the port city was bombarded they hunted every last ship floating and sunk them, with only one destroyer being lost to the enemy.

Some where in the Arabian Sea, 4:00

The Captain of the aircraft carrier walked down to the flight deck, personally supervising the rescue operations. The survivors from the only ship they lost were pulled out of the water. But there was no fear in their eyes instead joy and a sense of pride, they had completed their duty and could return home as heroes.

The Captain walked by the survivors, greeting them, congratulating them while trying to find someone. He stopped when he heard someone call him from behind.

Executive Officer: Sir.

Captain: Where is the Commander?

XO didn't reply, instead looked away where the crippled destroyer was. From behind a bold voice answered Captain's question.

Master Chief: CO went down with the ship.

Hearing this made Captain furious.

Captain: Why? Why did you leave him behind.

Master Chief: He went down trying to save us. After our ship was hit by the 3rd missile, commander ordered the abandoning of ship, but the enemy's capital ship was still afloat, and with the northern flank exposed there would have been no way to defend our carrier, commander decided to stay back and fire the last missile himself, just seconds before the ship exploded into pieces, commander fired the last missile that sunk the enemy ship.

Master Chief stood up and looked in the eyes of the Commanding officer.

Master Chief: Do you know what did he say before pushing me off the ship?

"So that others may live"