Chapter 30

Nelson leaned beside the wall with her arms folded, she was reading the book vestal gave her. Completely lost in the book Nelson was startled when she heard Shikikan's voice.

Shikikan: Deck mate ahoy!

Nelson: Huh!!!

She turned around and saw Shikikan walking towards her with a big smile.

Nelson did a quick job of hiding the book inside her suitcase and faced him.

Nelson: Why are you smiling like that?

Shikikan: Oh I am sorry... it's nothing.

Nelson: Why? What happened in there?

Shikikan: I am afraid now is not a good time. Come on we have to leave.

Shikikan turned away and was followed by Nelson.

Nelson: Are you going to tell me or not.

Shikikan: This is the kind of thing you don't just "tell", it needs briefing.

Nelson:?

Shikikan: Cancel all your plans for today and report to my office asap.

Nelson: Okay...

Shikikan: Good!

Shikikan fastened his helmet and sped away. Nelson's mind was filled with questions but she had no time to ponder on them. On the way to her car, she was stopped by Edinburgh.

Edinburgh: Lady Nelson! Good evening.

Nelson: Good evening Edinburgh.

Edinburgh managed to speak.

Edinburgh: L-lady Hood.... has a m-message for you....

Nelson: Make it quick Edinburgh I have to be somewhere.

Edinburgh: Yes my lady! The Royal Palace has summoned the High Knights for an urgent meeting.

Nelson: What?!

Edinburgh: Yes my lady, but Lady Hood wants you to continue with your secretarial duties.

Nelson: Okay fine. You are dismissed.

Edinburgh bowed as Nelson got into her car and left for Commander's base.

Mutsu stood at her balcony, staring at the beautiful sunset.

Mutsu: Ahhh.....when will Nagato nee come back???

Hiei: It's about time, Nagato sama might arrive any minute now.

Mutsu: AH!.... There is she!!

Mutsu pointed at Nagato who just entered through the palace gate. Mutsu ran downstairs to welcome Nagato her self.

Hiei: Careful Mutsu sama...

Hiei smiled looking at her.

Nagato: ....and make sure all of them are present tomorrow.

Kawakaze: I will.

Mutsu: Nagato nee!!!

Nagato looked at her younger sister with a smile.

Mutsu: How are you Mutsu.

Mutsu: I am good, look...

Mutsu showed Nagato the beautiful kanji word she wrote with black ink. She had written the word for Love.