Chapter 8

Shikikan and Kirishima boarded the USS Enterprise at three in the morning and set sail for the islands.

Kirishima: This will give us a three-hour headstart. We will reach the islands in about five days.

Shikikan: So when we reach those islands, we will have about three hours to search for Akagi and bring her in?

Kirishima: That's right.

Shikikan: So what's my job?

Kirishima: Your job is to maintain the course while I and Enterprise take a rest.

Shikikan: I wasn't talking about that. Why did the admiral ask me to accompany you?

Enterprise: If admiral wanted you to be on this mission there must be a reason.

Shikikan: Well then, if I don't have any other specific orders, I presume I have full autonomy over my actions.

Kirishima: Yeah just don't fall off the ship and don't get killed by Akagi and please let me do the talking.

Shikikan: So she has been living alone for such a long time, what do you think her mental condition would be?

Enterprise: Insanity must have taken over her. She is very dangerous and very capable of snapping your neck with her fingers.

Shikikan: ...........

Enterprise closed in on Shikikan looking down to him. He stood his ground, raising his chin he looked Enterprise in her eyes.

Enterprise: You think you aren't afraid?

Shikikan: ............

Enterprise tried her best to waver Shikikan's resolve and make him submit, but he didn't give in. Looking into his eyes was like looking at a massive rogue wave coming at you and you know there is nothing you can do about it, the feeling of being left at the mercy of the ocean. After staring at Shikikan's eyes, trying to search for any sign of fear, Enterprise backed off and left the cabin.

Kirishima: You have captivating eyes Shikikan. Use it for when you meet Akagi, there is some chance she might want to talk to you.

Kirishima left the room patting Shikikan's shoulder. At the naval port, Nelson arrived along with Rodney to set sail.

Nelson: Lady Hood, it's a pleasure to meet you. Her Majesty sends her regards-

Nelson had put out her hand for greeting Hood, but Hood grabbed it and pulled her in for a hug. Nelson was not a person too keen to be touched as such, but she couldn't refuse Hood. Nelson embraced her with an awkward smile with a blush on her cheeks, trying to maintain her sharp look and failing miserably. No one knew why she always suppressed her feelings so much.

Hood: It's so good to meet you again dear Nelson. Its been far too long, oh and there you are Rodney.

Rodney was greeted by Hood the same way. Even though Nelson and Rodney were sisters but were polar opposite in nature. Rodney was a charming lady, in her white uniform and light purple-ish hairs, she was a beauty.

Rodney: How are you doing miss Hood?

Hood: Just fine dear Rodney, it's so good to go out with you girls again. Belfast, Suffolk and Sheffield are waiting for you at the jetty.

Nelson and Rodney followed Hood to the jetty.

Nelson: Alright everyone, we are embarking on a very important and dangerous mission. I hope every one of you has gone through the details.... ah Suffolk... I can see you have no idea of what's going on as usual?