Chapter 9

Akagi opened her eyes, something had dared to wake her up from her deep meditation. In her ravaging fury, she bolted out of her cave under a waterfall. She jumped out of the waterfall and grabbed the stone cliff and furiously climbed it and at the top, she let out a blood-curdling shriek.

Kirishima woke up hearing a sound of "thud" she switched on the light and saw Shikikan, lying in the ground trying to stand up. He had fallen from his bunk above and seeing him in such a state made Kirishima laugh out loud, hysterically.

Kirishima: Hahahahah.....aha..Shi-ki-kan kun.....haha.....what-t are you doing there?

Shikikan: That hurt.....

He stood up and checked for any injury he must have had.

Kirishima: How did you manage to fall off your bunk in such calm waters?

Shikikan: I don't know, it has never happened before.

Kirishima: Do you know if someone falls out of his bunk its a sign they are going to meet their lover soon.

Shikikan: Really?

Kirishima: Nah, I just made that up.

Shikikan looked at Kirishima who was having an amazing time berating him. His leg was paining a little so he decided to walk it off outside.

Shikikan: Yeah very funny, I will take some fresh air to heal myself.

Kirishima: Don't fall off the ship.

Shikikan saw Kirishima, smiling whilst mocking him. He just laughed it off and went out of the crew quarters. He leaned on the railings and looked at the sea, it was the perfect night, calm waves clear skies and a full moon. Shikikan turned around so that his back now faced the sea, he leaned on his elbows and stretched backwards, to have the perfect view of the stars. He closed his eyes and felt a gentle touch on his neck, the winds felt like they were massaging his neck. The calming effect of the wind was too intoxicating for him, fearing he would fall off if he got too comfortable, he decided to go back to the crew quarters and sleep until his watch. He took a deep breath and slowly opened his eyes, as he looked to the sky he heard Enterprise from the deck. Enterprise took one look at Shikikan and started shouting.

Enterprise: Get away from the railing!

Shikikan: The rail-

The gentle touch of breeze suddenly grew hard and he felt a hand grabbing him by his neck. As he caught hold of the hand, he was pushed away from the railing into the wall ahead. He hit the metal wall of the carrier hard and saw a figure of a woman standing on the railing balancing herself perfectly with ease, looking down at him.

The moon shone bright and so did her blood-red eyes, she had pointy ears and had nine massive tails just like that of a fox, Shikikan knew that she was a kitsune woman. She jumped down on the deck and raised her hand to hold Shikikan, but was stopped by an arrow. Enterprise jumped down on the deck and was running towards them with her longbow in her hand. The woman caught hold of Shikikan's collar and started climbing the mast of the Ship, with a giant leap she landed on the flight deck but Enterprise had caught up with her.

The woman held Shikikan by his neck but didn't bother to use him as a human shield. Shikikan struggled to unhand himself, he desperately tried to free himself but the inhuman strength of her hand paled his every effort.

Shikikan: Don't shoot.....

Enterprise had cornered her and the woman had nowhere to go, all she could do was jump in the water but that would have made it easy for Enterprise.