Chapter 23

Akashi: Take it or leave it Shikikan ~nya. Final offer! ~nya.

Shikikan: 40%?

Akashi: 40%.

Shikikan: Deal.

Akashi shakes Shikikan's hand and walks out of the room. Akashi was a very shrewd businesswoman, but she was skilled in her trade and she was also one of the richest people in the whole navy. Akashi took advantage of the immense wealth of the navy to fill her pocket by overcharging. Shikikan had seen through her tactics and had resisted them but Akashi was happy, she finally had an equal and her job had become surprisingly fun since he took charge.

Illustrious: Good morning, Lord Commander.

Shikikan: Good morning lady Illustrious.

Illustrious: Oh lord commander, you need not address me by "lady" every time, after all, I am currently one of your secretaries.

Shikikan: Lady Illustrious, I am not a Nobel and if anyone in this room is qualified to be addressed as such is you and lady Unicorn.

Unicorn looks at Shikikan and smiles, she was accompanied Illustrious and was playing with Yuni her unicorn-shaped plushie.

Illustrious: Lady Hood was right, after all, you are a gentleman, commander.

Shikikan: That is because I was trained as a gentlemen cadet. My military culture is after all derived from the royal navy.

Illustrious was currently working as Shikikan's secretary, but because of her status in the royal navy, Shikikan never bothered her with minor secretarial jobs but that didn't mean Illustrious was not good at her job. Serving in the frontlines as an armoured heavy carrier, she had been in many great battles. Illustrious was the very embodiment of a noble lady, her beauty was considered unrivalled and was the epitome of feminity but looking at her now one could never believe her teenage rebellious nature.

Illustrious: Are you tired? Please relax a little. There...should I massage your back for you?

Illustrious walked behind Shikikan's chair and pressed his shoulder with her hands. Even though Shikikan was taken by surprise he tried to resist.

Shikikan: No, no, I am fine believe me. You don't need too...

But all his resistance went in vain as he succumbed to the gentle touch of Illustrious. He melted away and couldn't fight back against the comfort of fleeting pain to his pressure points. Every time she gently pressed her thumb into his collarbone, he felt elated. Unable to speak and reduced to a status of plushie, Shikikan was now just a plaything for Illustrious and his reaction somehow amused her and excited her, so she continued.

Shikikan: Stop...pls...ahh

Shikikan tried his best to keep his composure and not give in to his desire to moan, but he wasn't able to hold any longer. Illustrious spoke into his ears while pressing her bosom against his neck and whispered.

Illustrious: Does it feel better?

Shikikan: Stop...

Nelson: What in the Bloody Hell is going on in here!

Shikikan looked at a very mad Nelson but couldn't manage to say something as Illustrious continued to assault his system.