Chapter 31.2

Shikikan found himself falling into an abyss of darkness then with a thud lay flat on the rusty metal floor. He had broken his right arm's radius bone and it had pierced through his skin. It was like a pain he had never felt before, he looked around and saw himself on the deck of a ship which was devastated by the cruel depth of the ocean. The pain he felt couldn't let him think properly, he crawled towards the wall to lift himself and rest his back on. It was clear that his arm was useless and was more of a dead weight. He looked around himself and saw the instruments, the torn navigation chart and the broken windows. It was all too familiar to him.

Shikikan: W-Where.....am I? M-My....hand-d....

With his left arm he tried standing himself up but his legs couldn't take his massive weight and fell right back.

Shikikan: W-What's going..on....what's the meaning of this...

He somehow stood himself up with the support of the wall and looked at the Captian's seat. He saw the carcass of the captain still holding onto his sword. He looked at the ships log book and opened but what he saw chilled him to the bone.

Shikikan: I-N-S...Vishakapatnam......

He looked at the broken glass and saw a figure behind him. He turned around but was hit in the head and blacked out. He opened his eyes and could hear growl's of something he couldn't recognize, but surely evil. The air around him reeked of the smell of a moist carcass and blood, it was the smell of death. He felt someone grabbing him by his legs and dragging him away. His skin bruised against the rusty metal floor and his broken arm pained even more.

He turned his body around and saw the carcass of the captain. It was dragging him by his leg. The greenish red stained uniform with molds on it and fingers reduced to mere crumbling bones with some flesh on it. The ghoul turned towards him and showed his decaying face as it grabbed the powerless Shikikan by the face. Unable to breath and shout Shikikan stared at the hollow eyes of the dead as he was thrown on the captains chair.

"I have to fight....."

Shikikan kicked the right leg of the ghoul momentarily pushing him back and with no recognition of his mangled arm he jumped out of the chair to snap the ghoul's shin bone into two pieces.

Shikikan: AAAHHHHH!!!!

With his still powerful right hand he took the sword on the ghoul's waist and with all his might hit it's skull with the handle. The ghoul shrieked and pushed Shikikan back and grabbed him by his mangled arm but the adrenaline had already discarded the feeling of pain. Shikikan had turned into a monster himself. He continued bashing the sword handle on the ghoul's now cracked skull.

*In a demonic voice*

Shikikan: I.....will....kill...you.....

Ghoul: You...... can't....

Shikikan stared at the hollow eyes of the ghoul.

Ghoul: Because....I....am.....you.....

The ghoul turned into black smoke and surrounded Shikikan's neck, wrist, legs and forced him down on his knees with his arms pulling away from each other.

Ghoul: Look at them...

Shikikan looked at the broken window of the deck and saw more ghoul's crawling out of the window.

Ghoul: These are the men with whom you sleep at the bottom of the ocean....

Ghoul: These are the men you killed...LOOK AT THEM!!!!

The black smoke tightens around his neck but Shikikan kept shouting.

Shikikan: I....will.....kill....you.....KIll...YOU....AALLLL!!!!!!

He kept fighting the smoke.

Ghoul: Look at them......look at how they will wreak vengeance on you.....

Shikikan: AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! UNHAND MEEEE!!!!! I WILL RIP YOUR GUTS OUT!!!!!!

Shikikan's eyes turned red as his black pupil receded.

He tore the smoke suffocating him and with his bare hands smashed through the ghouls head.

Belfast: My lord?

Shikikan looked at his reflection, their was no blood.

Belfast: My lord!

Belfast spoke from behind the door.

Shikikan couldn't speak. His heart was beating fast and he had no control over his nerves. He quickly went into the cold shower to bring down his body temperature.

Belfast: My lord, are you alright?!

Shikikan covered his mouth as he sat down in the bathroom. He couldn't let himself shout on Belfast.

Shikikan: I-I need some time, Belfast.

Belfast: O-Okay my lord.

Belfast had heard everything.