Chapter 12

Akagi: Shikikan....sama....Akagi luvs you UwU....

Akagi was wide awake, she had been watching Shikikan for hours now. She wanted to embrace him in a cuddle but Shikikan had bruises all over his face and body and it wouldn't have been a good idea.

Akagi: You are so beautiful............so cute when you sleep......Akagi wonders what are you dreaming about. Are you dreaming about Akagi? Ohh Shikikan sama-

Shikikan suddenly started breathing heavily, it seemed as if he was having trouble breathing. His eyes started moving fast and his eyebrows curled into a frown, all of the signs of having a bad dream.

Akagi: Shikikan sama......

Akagi kept her hand on his forehead and as soon as she touched him, he was relieved. He was no longer breathing heavily and was again at peace. Akagi just looked at his face,

Akagi: You have seen some horrible things Shikikan sama..... but don't worry anymore. Akagi is right here with you and will always be with you.

She kissed his forehead and turned around to go to sleep, but Shikikan held her hand and grabbed her by the waist.

Shikikan: D-Don't.....leave... don't... behind....

Akagi: I will never leave you.

Shikikan opened his eyes and saw he was holding Akagi in his arms. He panicked and retracted his hands as he sat up and oriented himself.

Shikikan: ahh....*yawn*....

He looked out the window, the sun shone bright and it must have been somewhere between thirteen or fourteen in the afternoon. He had slept for more than ten hours, which was surprising. He couldn't remember the last time he had slept for so long. He saw his wounds and they were all healed up pretty well, leaving the scars behind.

Shikikan: This is new... didn't get the usual nightmares and why was I holding her?

Akagi: Shikikan sama......*yawn*......you are awake?

Akagi stretched her seductive body covered with the thin cotton sheet.

Shikikan: I just woke up.

Akagi: So how was your sleep?

Shikikan: It was good....yeah....Akagi? Did something happen last night?

Akagi turned on her back and with her sly smile.

Akagi: Who knows? Did you notice something unusual?

Shikikan: No..no...I was just... When I woke up I was holding you.

Akagi: What? Why would Shikikan sama hold me?

Shikikan: I don't know but I am sorry, I didn't mean anything...

Akagi: Shikikan sama....you have marked my body and now you must take responsibility.

Akagi was having fun and Shikikan knew.

Shikikan: Hey that's not true...

Akagi had opened Shikikan's chains so that he could take a bath in a big bathroom she had built over a natural hot spring on the island, Akagi was initially adamant about joining him in the hot spring, but he refused her by telling her he only took bath in cold water.

Akagi: What kind of stupidity is that? Everyone loves warm water. Who would like to use cold water instead when you have a natural hot spring right over here.