Chapter 38

Atago: *crackle* Takao chan?

Graf Spee: Miss Atago, Takao is not present at the moment is there a message you want me to deliver to her?

Atago: *crackle* Oh Spee how many times should I remind you, you don't need to be so formal with me. We have been working together for so long and you still can't stop calling me miss.

Graf Spee: I am sorry...Atago...

Atago: *Crackle* Haha...no problem Spee, please let Takao know our sweet little sisters are going to be escorting us.

Graf Spee: Oh! that's amazing you must be excited to meet them after so long.

Atago: Of course I am and Maya is looking forward to meeting you.

Graf Spee: Wh-what?? Me...?

Atago: Yes! When we meet them we will no longer be required to be on escort duties you, Takao and Akashi will be boarding Maya while I along with the others will board Choukai.

Graf Spee: What about Ise?

Atago: Oh yeah they are going with Tosa.

Graf Spee: Tosa....isn't she-

Atago: Yes...yes she is Akagi's sister.

Graf Spee: I'll let Takao know.

Shikikan woke up by the beeping alarm, it was 2:00 in the morning only one hour left until they would be joined by the escort fleet. Their journey was about to come to an end, even though the starting was boring things got interesting towards the end.

As the Commander, he had to be present when the escort fleet arrives but before getting ready he had to write a report about the incident. He moved towards his working desk and flipped the pages of the file and saw the sketches fall out on the floor. The sketch he drew of Akagi as she slept in peace with her hairs scattered all over the bed and the thin sheet which traced her slender body down to her toes.

"Ahhh.....why did I threw them away.....ugh..."

He folds the sketch and safely keeps it back in the hidden pouch.

"Sometimes I get too emotional....damn I should learn to control them...what was I even thinking. Of course, She loves me and I love her as well. I know she has her reason to avoid me but I won't let those come between our love."

"I have made you a promise that I will do anything to keep, after all, what I am doing is all for you."

He sits back on his chair and starts writing his report about the incident.

"Okay, so this red-eyed bunny girl, who the hell is she? I must discuss this with Hiei."

Choukai: *Crackle* Maya!! Aren't you excited Atago and Takao onee san are finally coming home?

Maya: I am glad, but keep the talks for later Choukai, stay vigilant.

Choukai: I am vigilant! but I am excited too. We will finally meet Shikikan.

Maya: ...

Choukai: *Crackle* Atago and Takao nee san talked about him so much I feel like I know him too well. Do you think he would know about us? I am sure nee sans must have told him something about us.

Maya: ...

Choukai: *Crackle* Hey Mayaa-

Tosa: *Crackle* We are about to reach the rendezvous point does anyone have visual on them?