She's Your Wife!

Nawal

'' I can bless myself! There's no need for someone's help!  '' I sing while dancing and jumping on my bed. My mom storms into my bedroom. '' Haywane! What are you doing! You're going to break the house! '' My mom shouts at me in Arabic. I laugh. I take her hands and dance with her. She looks confused. '' Why are you happy this morning? '' She asks in Arabic. '' Mami, when am I not happy? '' I chuckle. She rolls her eyes. '' Turn off that crap now and help me clean. You're lucky your father and brother are working in the store right now. '' I laugh and wink at her.

After my mom left my room I got a message from my best friend. '' Nawal please come over, It happened again. ''

'' Mom! I can't help you, I'm sorry. But I'll help you later! '' I say and run down the stairs. '' Where are you going!? '' She shouts. '' I'm going to Leila! '' I say again and take on my shoes. '' Fine but don't be late home. '' She says. '' I promise! Love u. ''

I run to Leila's house. She doesn't live far away. We live in the same village actually.  Everyone I know lives in the same village as me, and we're all Muslim. I don't know any Christian or Jewish who lives in this village. I don't know why, but all I know is that I love this village. Everyone who lives here is like my family. They help me with everything and we're close friends. I don't have any friends from another religion, I think because I haven't had time to make any friends outside my village. I don't go out much outside my village. It gives a bad reputation to you and your family.

A woman shouldn't go outside her village, It's a shame. You have to have a man beside you. Not a friend or a boyfriend. Your husband or one of your family. Muslims can't have a guy-friend. It doesn't say so in the Quran but our culture is like that. People are going to gossip about you and your family is going to have a bad reputation as I said. And you can't absolutely have a boyfriend, If I ever have a boyfriend my family will send me back to Iraq.

My home country. There they will treat you like a slave. Your parents must choose the guy you'll have to marry. Either it's your cousin or a complete stranger you've never met. That's what Leila's family did, they married her off to a stranger. Now he beats her and treats her like a slave. She can't do anything about it. If she does people will gossip about her.

I knock on Leila's door. She opens the door. I see her face, It's red and she has a bruise in her face beside her eye. Her eyes are red from crying so much. I begin to cry to, then I hug her really hard. '' I'm so sorry Leila, I'm a really bad friend. '' I cry harder.  She cries harder too. '' I don't know what I do that makes him angry. '' She says. '' Shut up! You're not doing anything! '' I pull away and look at her face. '' Where is he now? '' I ask. '' In-In the..e club. '' She mumbles. I take up my phone from my bag and call my other best friend, Saja.

'' Wassup Bitch. '' she answers. ''  Meet me at the club that Karim always goes to, I'll tell you everything when we're there. '' I say seriously. '' Fine, see you there. '' Leila looks at me confused. '' What are you doing!? '' Leila, I'll back soon. '' I hug her and run to the bus station.

Matthew

'' Boss, I have the file you were searching for. '' I look at my assistant Loren. '' Perfect. What would I do without you? '' I smile and wink at her, she looks down and blushes. Like every woman does when I talk to them or even look at them. Like look at me I have everything a girl wants. Money, cars, good looks and I own a big company.

* Call From Jacob *

'' I'll go back to work now. '' She says and smiles, I smile back. '' Jacob I'm at work right now. '' I answer Jacob's call. '' Bro, are you coming to the club, It's full of chicks today. '' He says. '' I look at the clock. 7 PM. '' I'll meet you there at 7:50 PM. '' I say. '' Great, I and Karim are waiting for you. '' '' Is Karim there too? '' I ask. ''  Yes, he is. '' I sigh. I don't like that Karim guy. When I hear how he talks to his wife on the phone I just wanna give him a punch on his ugly hairy face. He talks to her like she is his slave.

Nawal

I arrived in the club that Karim is in. I see people hooking up with each other and girls wearing dresses that show off everything like just take off your clothes. It's disgusting. '' Nawal! '' I turn around then I see Saja running towards me. '' Girl why are we here!? '' She asks. I tell her everything. '' NOOOO THIS BITCH! '' she starts running towards the entrance. I run after her. We don't even stay in line, we just go up to one of the guards. People start looking at us. '' Is Karim Moussas In here? '' One of the guards looks at the list then he answers. '' Yes he is, but you need to stand in line to get in. '' He looks at us seriously. '' I just need to bring my lipstick from him. '' Saja answers. Then we enter without him answering. We look around the club, and wow. It's exactly like the movies.

Girls stripping, Men trowing money on the girls, people hooking up and people drinking. I look at Saja and she looks at me. '' Let's find Karim and leave! '' She says. We start going around the club to find Karim. People start looking at us, just because we are wearing hijabs and they're shooked to see Muslim girls in the club. I and Saja don't care and just continue to look after Karim. Then we finally see him. In the bar drinking, laughing with friends, and hooking up with a girl. This little bitch. How does he have the heart to laugh with friends! I look at Saja and she looks me, then we start going up to this little bitch.

When we arrived everyone looks at us, except him. Then he turns his head to us. '' Nawal? Saja? What are you doing here!? '' Saja slaps him really hard the second he finished his sentence. Everyone in the club looks at us. '' How dare you treat Leila like that! She is your wife! '' Saja shouts at him. He looks shocked. '' You have a wife? '' The girl who hooked up with him asked. '' Honey if you only knew, she is pregnant too. '' I lied, Everyone gasps, mohaha. '' You said you're single. '' She shouts at him. He becomes quiet. '' He looks at me. '' Your lucky you have a brother. If you didn't I would've killed you by now. '' I feel my blood boil inside me. I kick him between his legs.  But I missed and kicked his leg instead. Then he pulls my hijab. '' Let go of her hijab! '' Some girls shout. Saja takes him by his hair and pulls his hair.

Then I feel someone taking my hand and pulls me to his chest. Everyone becomes quiet. I look up and then I see a Tall, Muscular, Handsome, Sexy man.

----------------------------------------------------

First Chapter Of '' Unacceptable Love '' and a very long chapter, sorry.

What did you think? Comment!