Stunning Nawal

(Nawal's makeup for the party)

Nawal

Loren and Leila do my makeup while I'm about to fall asleep. I'm so exhausted I swear I don't even wanna go anymore, I just want to lay in my coozzzzyyy beeeedd. Ugh, this jerk made me stay up all night roasting the shit out of him. '' Nawal! Don't move your head, what's wrong with you today, you like you haven't gotten any sleep. '' Loren says. If this bitch only knew, '' Sorry, I'm just sleepy today. I don't know why. '' I tell them.

'' I wonder what made you stay up all night. '' Leila chuckles. I look at her confused, did she see my messages with him? No, my phone is in my pocket so she couldn't go through my phone. '' No one made me stay up all night I was just excited for today that's why I didn't get any sleep. '' I stutter.

'' Right, that's your fault. So keep your head up. '' Saja says, I roll my eyes and they continue with my makeup.

2 Hours Later

After two hours we were finally done and ready to go. We looked at ourselves in the mirror, damn I couldn't even recognize myself. For the first time I fell in love with myself. The dress looked stunning on me, I wore a black hijab with it. I looked at Loren and she looked more stunning than I could ever be. She wore a sleeveless red dress. '' God, you look incredible. '' I felt drool coming out of my mouth. '' Bitch you look hotter than any person in this world. '' She chuckles,

'' Both of you look really good. '' Leila smiles at us and we chuckle. '' Let's take a picture of you. '' Saja says and takes up her phone from her pocket. Loren and I got a little closer to each other, we held hands and smiled. '' Say ''Cheese''! '' Saja shouts and we pose.

'' Cheese. '' Loren and I say and laugh. '' Cute. '' Saja smiles at her phone. '' What time should you be there? '' Leila asks. '' Before everyone else, so two hours earlier. What time is it? '' She says looking at me. 

I look at the clock, 5:32. '' Half past five. I think we should leave now. '' I say looking at Loren. She nods. Before heading out we said goodbye to Leila and Saja.

We walked towards Loren's white tesla and got in. Her car was beautiful, I wish I had at least a car. Our family has only one small car, It's very old and sometimes It doesn't even work. We're too poor to buy a new one or even fix. I hope one day I can become rich and buy my parent's several cars and houses, Inshallah.

While Loren drove to the location we put on the radio and sang our hearts out. '' Girl I have a question for you, can I get an answer? Yeah Yeah, Yeah Yeah! '' I sang and Loren laughed.

'' So Loren, you told me that you lost all your feelings for Matthew. '' I say to her and she nods looking out in the driveway. '' Yeah, I think I like someone else. '' She says smiling. '' Let me guess, Ryan. '' I chuckle and she turns her head to me. '' How did you know? '' She furrows her eyebrows.

'' I'm not dumb babe, I see how you look at him and he at you. '' I laugh and she blushes. '' Well, yes I really like him. I think he feels the same. '' She says and turns her head at the driveway. '' Of course he does, I mean he liked you first. '' I tell her and she smiles. '' Then what about you and Matthew, It looks like you became closer than before. '' She looks at me. '' Yes, after New York we got along and we're friends now. '' I smile at her.

'' C'mon Nawi, I know that you like him. I'm not dumb. '' I look at her confused. I don't like him? Where did she get that from? '' Loren, I don't like him. Trust me, I would never like a guy who Isn't Muslim. That's out of my league. '' I chuckle and she looks at me confused. '' Guess you haven't realized it yet. '' She says and shakes her head slowly.