Towel Girl

Matthew

We sit at the chairs in front of the table eating the pasta salad Nawal and I made. '' So Matthew and Melissa, are you still dating? '' Aaron asks while eating the pasta salad. I feel everyone's eyes on me, including Nawal. '' No we broke up already. '' I answer, I see melissa looking down at her plate. '' Why? You looked cute together? '' Ariana says. I look at Nawal who rolls her eyes,'' I never felt anything for her. '' I say.

Everyone looked at me surprised, expect Nawal. A big smile appeared on her face, I let out a little chuckle. I see Melissa rolling her eyes, '' Oh okay, so Nawal. Do you also work at the company? '' Aaron asks Nawal. '' Yes, as Loren's assistant. '' She answers. '' Oh, so that's where you met Matthew? '' Ariana asks curiously. Nawal looks at me smiling, we both know where we met. We heard Ryan burst out laughing that he almost choked on the food. Everyone looked at him.

'' *cough* I'm sorry *cough* '' He says trying to hold in his laugh, I narrow my eyes at him. '' Um, well yes. '' Nawal answers Ariana's question. '' But how did you manage to get this job... with that towel around your head? '' Melissa suddenly says. Everyone looks at Melissa who chuckles. '' What the fuck did you just say? '' Nawal says standing up from her chair. I get up from my chair. '' Melissa, what's your fucking problem? '' I yell at her.

Everyone looks at me confused, '' What's your problem with Nawal? '' I yelled again. '' I think It's just unfair how she can sit here and eat with us when her relatives are bombing the world. '' She says looking up at me. My eyes wide open, I feel my blood boil inside me. How does she have the nerves to say that? '' Get the fuck out of my house! '' I yell. '' Matthew, calm down. She didn't mean what she said. '' Ariana says.

Of course Ariana is going to defend her, they're best friends. I'm not shocked. '' Ariana, don't get involved in this! '' I shout at Ariana, '' Wow, you're going to shout at your sister because of that towel girl? '' Melissa opens her mouth her again. I take her by her shirt and pull her up from her chair. '' Get out of my house, I don't want to see you again! '' I yell at her.

She pushes me away and takes her bag, '' Don't come back crawling to me, Matthew Bayaroards. '' She says and storms out.

I feel everyone's eyes on me, I sigh and look at Nawal. I walk towards her and take her by the wrist and pull her with me outside.

Nawal

We walk towards the garage, he's pulling my wrist tightly so It hurts. '' Matthew, where are you taking me? '' I ask him while he opens the garage. '' To Leilas. '' I look at him confused. '' Oh. '' He opened the car door for me and I got in, I saw him walking over to the driver seat. He took a deep breath before he started driving. We sat there for a few minutes quiet, '' I'm sorry Nawal. '' He apologies, I look at him confused. '' What do you mean? '' I ask him.

'' For Melissa. '' He says, I shake my head. '' It's fine, don't worry. '' I smile at him, '' No It's not fine, I didn't like how she insulted you. '' He frowns, I chuckle. '' Don't worry, she's not the first one and not the last one either. ''

He turns around to look at me, '' Nawal, I promise you to protect you as long as your by my side. ''His response lighted up my heart, aieeeeee why does he have to be so romantic? '' Aweee, your making me blush. '' I say and he laughs. '' Matthew, did you realize that I left your house with your clothes? '' I say, he looks at my clothes and laughs. '' I'm sorry, I'll bring them to you tomorrow. '' He smiles.

When we arrive near the village we see Leila waiting for us, she waves when she sees the car. Matthew and I got off the car, Leila runs to me and hugs me tightly. Then she pulls me away when she sees my clothes. '' What happened to your clothes? '' She asked. '' I'll tell you later. '' I wink at her.

I walk towards Matthew, he holds my face. '' Will you be okay now? '' He asks, '' Yes, I won't die. Plus I have Leila by my side. '' I smile at him and he smiles at Leila. '' I'll miss you. '' He says and I laugh. '' I'll see you tomorrow I promise. '' I chuckle. Before he let go off me he kissess my forehead. I feel my face warm up. ''skjsdsjndjdnd '' that's what my heart is saying. '' Goodnight. '' He says and lets go of me. '' Night. '' I say and walk to Leila. I wave before I disappear off his sight.

'' Did he just kiss your forehead! '' Leila shouts excitedly. '' Yes! He did! '' I jump while holding Leila's hand. ''not just that, we're dating! '' I say and we scream. '' Oh my god! You're so lucky! '' She says laughing.

'' So you aren't angry? '' I ask her, she looks at me confused. '' Why would I be that? '' Leila asks. '' Well I'm dating a non-believer. '' I say and she shakes her head. '' I don't care, as long as your happy. '' She says and I hug her tightly. '' But don't tell Saja about this, she will screw you up! '' She warns me and I nod.

------------------------------------------------------

A new chapter, what did you think?

Comment & Vote!

Love ya xx