Comfy Bed

Nawal

I feel a disturbing bright light shine on my face making me wake up from my deep sleep, I feel myself laying in a cozy bed with a strong arm hugging me around my waist. I know that this isn't my bed but It's so comfy laying here. How the strong arm is hugging me and how It makes me wanna sleep for three years more. aieeee It's so comfyyyy!

Wait who's arm is this? I open my eyes carefully and turn my body around towards the person whos holding me. I see Matthew sleeping so softly and deep.

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg! Did I sleep with him today? What am I doing here sleeping?! I'm going to freak out. Wait we didn't do it, did we? I look underneath the blanket and see that I still have my clothes on. I search if I still wear my hijab and I do. '' Babe what's wrong? '' I hear Matthew groan. I look at him and see he still has his eyes closed. '' omg he's talking in his sleep. '' I whisper while I freak out. I see him smile, '' I'm not talking in my sleep cupcake. '' He opens his eyes slowly.

'' Matthew! What am I doing here sleeping?! I should be at home. '' I tell him and he chuckles. '' It's not my fault that you sleep like a stone. '' He says and I immediately get up from the bed to run home but I feel him pulling me back. I land on the bed beside him. He hugs me tightly like I'm his teddybear. '' Matthew I have to go, my mom will kill me. '' I say trying to make him let go of me. '' No stay here. '' He kisses my cheek. '' But- ''

'' I already called Leila and told here that you slept over at mine, she called your mom and told her that you're sleeping at hers. '' He tells me and I feel much calmer. '' Really? '' I ask him and he nods slowly. '' So stay here. '' He says and slowly closes his eyes. '' But I'm hungry. '' I complain.

'' We'll eat breakfast soon, let us just cuddle for a moment. '' He says and I turn my body towards his. I stare at him for a moment, I still can't believe that he's all mine. He is all mine, just mine. Nobody else's but mine. But what happens if I lose him, I'll lose myself if I lose him. I love him so much that I can't imagine my life without him. I mean I love him so much that I took him before anything else. Before my family and my religion. I was against these things about having boyfriends and Muslim women marrying men who are a non-believer. Turned out I did that myself, I have a boyfriend who is an atheist. I'm so scared that I might not finish this life without him, maybe he leaves me or I have to leave because of my religion. My life will be destroyed, I'm nothing without him.

'' Matthew? '' I leaned closer to him. '' Hmm? '' he muttered. '' I love you. '' I said, a big smile appeared on his face. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. He leaned closer to me and kissed me on my lips. I pulled away, '' Eww! Not right in the morning! '' I almost shouted and he laughed. '' Right in the morning. '' He grinned and kissed me more. At that moment I forgot everything and everyone around me, I was focusing on enjoying the moment. I don't know if I've ever mentioned it before but he was a pro. How he was kissing me and making me enjoying this. It was incredible, better than anything.

'' Matthew do- oh shit! '' We heard a familiar voice come into the bedroom, I immediately pulled away and saw Ryan cover his eyes with his hands. I pulled the blanket over me so I could hide. '' What the fuck Ryan?! '' I heard Matthew frown. '' I'm so sorry bro, I just wanted to ask if we had eggs. I making breakfast for Loren and myself... '' I heard him stutter. '' Bro do I look like a fucking fridge?! '' I almost laughed at Matthew's response. '' No, you're right... I'm sorry. You can go on. '' He says and walks out.

'' You can stop hiding now Nawal. '' I hear Matthew say. I pull the blanket away from my face and see him staring at me. '' Babe!! What are we going to do? He just saw us kissing! '' I almost sounded dramatic. Matthew smiled and shook his head. '' Let's eat something. '' He says getting up from the bed. He walks into his closet, wait did I mention about his room is almost as big as half the size of my house. It is so big and breathtaking. He came back wearing a black T-shirt. '' Matthew, I think I need to go home now. '' I say.

'' You're not going anywhere. '' He says and walks towards me. He pulls me towards him and carries me in bridal style. '' Matthew let me go! Please don't do this! '' I said and he smirked.

He walked out towards the kitchen with me in his arms. '' Please this is so awkward! '' I said and he ignores me. When we walk into the kitchen we see Loren and Ryan eating breakfast. They look at us with their eyes wide open. I elbow Matthew and he finally lets go of me. '' Good morning guys! '' I say and walk towards them.

'' Good morning beautiful. '' Loren says and kisses my cheek. '' What are you doing here? '' She whispers. '' What are you doing here? '' I whisper back. '' I'll explain later. '' She says and I nod.

Matthew

We were eating breakfast together and laughing. It was a new fresh feeling. I loved spending my time with all of them, we were like a squad. '' Loren was screaming for help and I was laughing so hard! '' Ryan explains and we all laugh. '' I can't believe that happened yesterday? '' Nawal says wiping her tears off from laughing. '' Okay can we change the subject, was Nawal sleeping with you today? '' Ryan asks me and I look at Nawal confused. '' Yes, I did. But it wasn't on purpose! '' Nawal said and we laughed. '' Sure not on purpose. '' Loren says and we continued to laugh.

Some seconds later we heard Nawal's phone on the table call. '' Opp, It's from Leila. '' She says and picks it up. I continued to eat my breakfast while I focus on her. '' Sabahal Noor Hayat (Good morning life) '' She says something in Arabic. While I look at her I see her eyes widen more and more. She stands up and panics. We look at her confused. '' Sejad Is back?! '' She shouts and I feel my heart drop. I look at Loren who looks at me. '' I'm coming right over! '' She says and hangs up. '' Guys I need to go, my brother is back home. '' She says and runs out.

I run after her and grab her wrist, she can't meet him. He'll reveal about me paying off the debt. Nawal will get really angry, she wouldn't want to talk to me anymore. I need to stop her from going. '' Matthew, what wrong? '' She asks confused. I take a deep breath. She needs to hear it from me first, I need to explain to her first.

'' I need to tell you something... ''

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A new chapter, what did you think?

Comment & Vote!

Love yaa!! x

(We're almost at 2k readers!)