Psychopath?

( Nawal's outfit for the first day )

Matthew

'' You! You're the one who stands for Violence against women! '' She shouts. I look around and see people staring at us. '' Omg! And you're here to kidnap me! '' She shouts. I look at her confused. '' SOMEONE HELP! HE'S GOING TO KIDNAP ME! '' She shouts. I'm so confused, I don't know what to say. I'm not even touching her, this girl is crazy. '' HE- '' she tries to shouts one more time but I cover her mouth with my hand. '' I'm not doing anything, can you please shut your mouth before you embarrass yourself even more? '' I say narrowing my eyes at her. She bites my hand so I can let go.

'' Don't touch me! It's haram! '' She says, right these Muslim have these stupid rules, no drinking, no sleeping around, no showing to much skin like what is this? It's like saying '' No life, just be home and sleep. ''.

I'm happy I wasn't born a Muslim.

'' It's haram you say, huh? But beating Karim in the club wasn't haram? '' I laugh. '' Look! You're trying to prove me wrong about what I did with Karim! You really stand- '' I cut her off. '' Oh, shut up. '' This girl really knows her tongue.

'' Let's go to the hospital. '' I say and open the car door for her. She rolls her eyes. '' I didn't die, and I'm not going anywhere with a pervert. '' I laugh at her response

Great, now I'm a pervert, what more? '' You didn't die, but It looks like your brain is dying. They have to check up if you really are a psychopath or you were just born with this '' You stand for Violence against women '' attitude. '' I say. I see how anger boils inside her. '' Ya Allah, burn this man in hell with Karim and with every man who beats women! '' She says looking up to the sky. She picks her stuff up and leaves.

I get in the car. '' I hope I never see this girl in my entire life. ''

Nawal

I texted Saja and Laila that I got the job, they were really happy for me and we decided to met up tonight. Right now I have to tell the good news to my family.

'' I'm home! '' I shout so everyone can hear me. '' Where were you all day?! '' I hear my mom shouting from the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen with a big smile on my face, I see my brother and mom sitting in front of the table. '' Why are you so happy then? Did you find someone to marry? '' I roll my eyes at my brother's response. '' No, I found a job unlike you. ''

'' Good Hunny, Is it in a store? '' My mom asks me. '' No in a company. '' I say and take an apple to eat. '' WHAT?! A COMPANY? '' They shout and make me drop my apple. '' What's wrong? '' I ask shocked. '' Which company? '' My brother asks. '' Hmm, what was it again ba- ba- baya- '' He cuts me off. '' BAYAROADS!? '' damn what's wrong with this family?

'' Yes? '' I answer. '' Mom, she's lying she can't get a job there! You must be lying, It's the most famous company in this city. '' He shouts while freaking out. I burst out laughing. '' Here are some proof. '' I take up the papers I signed. My mom takes them and looks at me. She kisses my forehead.

'' That's my girl. '' My mom says and smiles. '' How did you manage to get this job? '' My brother asks. '' Saja, your cru- ''

'' Shut up. '' He says and rolls his eyes. '' Dad's going to be so proud of you. '' I smile and stick my tongue at my brother.

* At Leila's *

I tell everything about what happened today and they burst out laughing. '' Did he really say that? '' Saja says while laughing her ass off. '' Yes! Saja don't laugh! He made me insecure about myself! '' I say looking at my hands. '' Love, you're not a psychopath. He is. '' Leila says and hugs me. '' Yes, your not psychopath. '' Saja says trying not to laugh. I roll my eyes.

'' But you have to be honest, he is pretty hot. '' Saja says. She's right, he is taller than my future, he has a lightly tanned skin color, he is pretty muscular and omg his cologne. Damn, I can't even think when I smell his cologne. '' No, I've seen hotter guys. '' I lie. '' Sure, I'll try to believe you. '' Saja says. '' Okay change the subject, what should I wear for tomorrow? '' I ask.

'' Right, Leila and I already decided what you're going to wear for tomorrow. '' They say crossing their arms. '' Okay then let me see. '' I say and smile.

'' Nopp-e, not today. We will show you the clothes tomorrow. Be patient. '' Saja says. I roll my eyes.

* Next day *

'' Omg! It's so freaking cute on me! '' I shout and look at myself in the mirror. Saja and Leila laugh. '' I know why did you think we choose it for you? '' Saja says. I smile. '' How did you find this outfit? '' I ask looking at them.

'' My cousin gave me it as a gift, I never got the opportunity to wear it, so why waste this precious outfit when you can give it to the best person. '' Leila says and smiles. I smile at her response

How can a person like her go through something like that? Why her, the kindest, happiest girl in this world. She doesn't deserve something like that. I hug them and kiss them in the cheek. '' Okay hurry up and wear your scarf, you don't want to be late on your first day. '' Leila says. I do what she says.

Before I leave I hug them and thank them for everything.

* At The Company *

I get off the bus and see the company In front of me. Damn, It's so big and beautiful. I'm so happy that I can work here.

I walk in and see everyone looking at me, have people never seen a beautiful woman wearing a scarf. I roll my eyes and walk-in to the elevator. I hear how the elevators door is about to close when it open's up again. I look up and guess who's standing in front me. The. Guy. Who. Freaking. Stands. For. Violence. Against. Women.

'' What the hell!? You're everywhere! '' I shout at him. He narrows his eyes at me. '' What are you doing here!? '' He asks confused. '' I work here! '' I shout at him.

'' Who do you work for? FBI? CIA? What do they want from me? '' I shout again. He laughs. Why is he laughing, It's not funny. '' Boss! '' I hear someone saying. Then I see Loren. '' Loren this gu- ''

'' Oh, Nawal looks like you've already met our boss. '' She says and smiles. '' Boss? '' I ask and look at the guy. '' Nawal this is Matthew Bayaroads, our Boss. '' She says. '' Boss, this is Nawal Hassan, my assistant. '' She says again.

We look at each other confused.

Don't tell me I'm working for this guy!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter, thank you guys for 100 reads! I know it's a little but I've never got so many reads, thank you again!

What's your favorite food?