New York [2]

Nawal

Next Morning

When we arrived yesterday we just checked in, the boss got his own room and I got my own room. Our rooms are in front of each other. When I got into the room I felt like I was in heaven It was so cozy. I immediately took off my clothes and jumped into bed.

* Phone Call From Jerky *

'' What do you want?! '' I ask in frustration.

'' Good morning to you too, get ready we're meeting the designers in an hour. '' He says.

'' Sure. So should I wear something classy or casual? '' I ask him.

'' huh? '' I hear him say. I try not to laugh.

'' Well what if I see some hot Muslim boys? '' I say holding my laugh inside me.

'' Yeah sure, I'm hanging up. '' He says and hangs up. He didn't tell me what I should wear, whatever I shouldn't listen to a jerk.

An hour later

I wore some blue jeans with a white T-shirt and a white coat, I picked a white scarf and wrapped it around my head. I put mascara on and a little bit of nude lipstick, I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked pretty cute. 

* Knock Knock *

I already knew who It was, jerky. I opened the door and saw him standing there in front of me. '' Are you- '' I cut him off. '' How do I look? '' I say turning around. He looks at me confused. '' Like a psychopath, let's go already. '' He says walking away and I walk after him. '' Where are the designers right now? '' I ask him while we're leaving the hotel. '' We're eating breakfast with them so they are in a coffee shop somewhere close to the hotel. '' He says. I nod.

25 minutes later

We get into the coffee shop and we see many people sitting and eating breakfast. I walk after Matthew and finally, we see the designers. '' Hello! You must be Matthew Bayaroads, I'm Ashley Adams '' She says shaking hands with Matthew. '' This is Karen Johnsson. '' She introduces the other designer. Matthew and Karen greet each other and then they look at me. '' You must be? '' Ashley asks. '' I'm Nawal Hassan. '' I say shaking my hands with them. '' She's my assistant. '' Matthew says. They smile and we take a seat in front of them. We introduce the project to them and we talk about my idea. 

'' But Nawal if it was your marriage how would you want your dress to be styled. '' Karen asks me. '' Well I'm a Muslim woman so I shouldn't wear a dress that shows to much skin. But the dress should have long sleeves and a big princess gown, the gown should be long and puffy and I want it to have pockets. '' I chuckle.

'' Pockets? '' They look at me shocked. '' Yes, maybe I want to put my phone in there so whenever I want to record I have my phone ready. '' I say and laugh. They laugh with me. We continue to talk and they show us examples of how they style dresses, and the dresses looked beautiful.

A few hours later

'' So, that was everything, does someone want to add something? '' Ashley asks. We shake our heads and stand up to say goodbye. Matthew and I leave the coffee shop and start going towards the hotel.  '' Stop! '' I shout standing still. He turns around and looks at me confused. He raises one of his eyebrows. '' Please don't say It's the time you're going to act like a psychopath? '' He says crossing his arms. I roll my eyes. '' I didn't come here to just work! I came here to have fun too, I need to take pictures of the city to my friends, I want to see the statue of liberty, I want to go around New York at night and see cool stuff and most of all I want to go the Zoo Park! '' I say doing the puppy eyes. 

'' When you'll be able to afford a trip here you can do all these things with your friends, I'm heading to the hotel '' He says, before he walks away I grab his hand and look at him. He looks at me confused. Dang, sometimes I forget that I'm Muslim. I let go of his hand. '' Please! '' I beg him.  He takes a deep breath and looks around.

'' Fine, but you can't tell anyone about this. '' He says looking deeply into my eyes. '' Deal! '' I say and jump of excitement. '' Let's go to the Zoo park! '' I say and run to catch a Taxi.

Matthew

We're sitting in a taxi on our way to the Zoo park. I look at Nawal and she looks really excited, she's smiling and taking pictures of the city. I'm starting to like her, not in that way! I just like her ideas, her actions and her how she behaves like a psychopath. She's pretty funny but she's annoying though. '' We've arrived. ''  The chauffeur says. '' Thanks! '' Nawal says and storms out of the car. I smile at the chauffeur and get out. I look at Nawal who's jumping like a child. '' Let's go in! '' She says.

When we get in we see many people and animals, It looks fun here. '' Let's go to the monkeys! '' She says running to the monkeys, I walk faster after her. When we arrive at the monkeys we see the monkeys jumping around and screaming. Nawal takes picture of them. '' Look at these monkeys, their fighting! '' She says pointing at two monkeys. I laugh. '' They remind me of two people. '' I say while I continuing laughing. '' Who? '' She asks looking at me.

'' You and Karim. '' I burst out laughing. She slaps my arm, then she laughs with me. '' Jerk! '' She says. We go around the zoo park while laughing, joking, taking pictures of each other and running around like children. People look at us like we're crazy but we just laugh it away. 

'' Let me take one more picture of you, stand beside that horse. '' She says pointing at a horse walking around with their owner. '' Nawal, you've taken to many pictures of me now Isn't it enough? '' I ask. '' No, just do it. '' She chuckles. '' Naw- '' She cuts me off. '' Ohhh! You're scared of horses! '' She says laughing. '' No I'm not! You'll see. '' I walk over to the owner and ask if I could take a picture with the horse and she allowed me. I stand next to the horse while I'm dying of how scared I am. '' Smilleee!!!!! '' Nawal says. Before she takes the picture I feel the horse's head coming closer to mine and I jump. '' AHHHH!'' I shout. The owner and Nawal burst out laughing. '' I GOT IT ON CAMERA! '' Nawal shouts laughing her ass off. I laugh with her.

We get out of the Zoo and go around New York when It's pretty dark. Nawal and I laugh at the photos we took and joked about how ugly we looked.

Nawal

We laugh at the photos we took and joked about how ugly we looked. '' Look at you! You looked really confused. '' I say laughing. '' Yeah but look at you, I couldn't see which of you was the camel! '' He teases me. I laugh again and he chuckles. I look up and see a bunch of hot guys coming towards us. '' Do I look good?! '' I ask Matthew. '' Why? '' Matthew asks confused. I point at the guys coming towards us and Matthew looks at them. '' You look good. '' He chuckles. I fix my hijab and I walk past them acting like I own the whole world. But none of them looks at me, no one looks at me!!! When they walk past us I hear Matthew laughing. I look at him angrily. '' None of them looked at you! '' He says laughing his ass off. '' Jerk. '' I say and roll my eyes.

We continued going around the city having fun. I'm so happy he didn't leave for the hotel, then this day wouldn't happen. This day was one of the best days that ever happened in my life, I never thought that I could have fun with the man that I hate the most. It's been a long time since I have laughed this hard, I will never forget this day.

I hear Matthew's phone ringing. I look at him and he picks it up. '' Loren, Hey. '' I hear him say. '' What?! '' He stands still. I look at him confused. '' Their back home? But no one informed me about this? '' He says shocked. '' We'll be back home tomorrow then. '' He hangs up. He looks at me. '' What's wrong? '' I ask. '' My family is back home from their vacation, so... we need to be back home tomorrow, I'm sorry. '' He says. I look at him confused, '' It's fine, let's just go back home tomorrow. '' I smile, he smiles back. '' Then should we eat some sushi?! '' He yells. '' YES! '' I yell too, then we laugh.

------------------------------------------

I told you that this chapter is going to be funnier, hope you enjoyed this chapter!